Win an iPhone 4S from TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamonddialogue

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 4S didn't seem so exciting at first, but now, with all the updated internals, I find myself wanting one really bad. Cheers to TiPb for doing this!

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I had my heart set on a 64GB iPhone 4S.
Because I still have just over a year left on my contract with Telus, they want $195 on top of the $399 for the device.
My brain had to break the bad news to my heart.
We just can't afford to spend that much right now.

+1 for Steve Jobs being the voice of Siri.
Actually, no, I take that back.
SJ would NEVER have agreed to that.

anon(4712533)

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
R.I.P Steve Jobs :(
I have been waiting to get a new iPhone hoping for the iPhone 5 but I just can't hold out any longer and need a new iPhone. Please pick me. :):):)

Nat4249

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Iphone has simplyfied my life so much with 4 kids...mine is an iphone 3GS but still works great! Would love to update to an iphone 4S!

jsuch2002

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
iphone 4S

Coming from Android and a DroidX..(need i say more) i would love a chance to win this powerhouse beauty!! with all the exciting features coming maybe i could have a phone that does what its suppose to do....you know...not freeze up and crash!!! R.I.P. Mr Jobs.....your a brilliant man and visionary!!

gcardona

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
The complete sold out of the pre-order units just confirmed, with the same screen size, case and external looks the new iPhone 4S is by far the best one in the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2