Which iPad 2 Case?

Bensona

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi all,

i'm looking to get a case for my iPad 2, but am having real trouble deciding what to get. I have looked at the "Cygnett Lavish Folio Case with Stand for iPad 2 - Black" and was wondering if a) anyone had one of these and if its any good, or b) if anyone could recommend a case to me?
]

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:

firedog25

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting an Otterbox Defender for mine. I'm totally sold on Otterbox though, all the Apple products in my house is protected by Otterbox, a 3rd gen iPod Touch, two iPhone 4's, and a first gen iPad.

oNly1pHone

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
There are a ton of iPad 2 cases! I'm still waiting for my iPad 2 to arrive from Apple! In the mean time I have been researching cases like crazy! Very undecided. Finally I just decided to go to my nearest electronics retailer & went & chose the best iPad 2 case that they had on the shelf! I'm actually very pleased with what I got! Now I just need my iPad 2 to fill it!

Steven Z

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
cover case?
or portfolio case?

you can find a ton on internet!

maybe zsxiaozhi.com have many nice cases, and they can custom for you maybe!

I like that one with notepad for my iPad 2

Reactions: skyheng

lauralou

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I've just gone for a Moshi screen protector for mine as I heard it's the only screen protector that doesn't bubble when you apply it. I'll let you know if it's any good when it arrives

Sketso

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
Bear Motion makes a really nice leather portfolio case with a built in stand, and I think Amazon sells 'em for around $40 (TON of reviews there too). I've also heard good things about Snugg's portfolio case.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the Belkin leather folio case for the iPad 2 which also acts as a stand. Nice, thin profile case that offers great protection.

fondon't

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I've had similar problems finding a case. There are just so many out there it's almost overwhelming. I recently came across one that I thought was kind of unique. Don't know much about it but its at bumabook.com

GleeMobile

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Go with the Speck Smartshell! It's the best smart cover compatible case on the market.... easily beats out the smart feather by incipio and the belkin snap shield.....i got my blue smartshell at gleemobile!

Sandoval

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
At present,there have many types of ipad2 case in the market,yet it finally up to your taste,style as well as the money you want to cost, Find this store for you and maybe it can meet your requirment digitopz.com : Leather Protective and Stand Case with Embossed Crocodile Lines for iPad 2.

Narhir

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
if you would ask me I would defenitly go with speck smartshell, but ofcourse, you may not like it, but I would use it for mine defenitly

UnifiedTechs

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting an Otterbox Defender for mine. I'm totally sold on Otterbox though, all the Apple products in my house is protected by Otterbox, a 3rd gen iPod Touch, two iPhone 4's, and a first gen iPad.

I second this, I have owned a ton of cases for a ton of devices, Apple and others, and every time I try something else it ends up in the pile of junk in the corner. Now I just buy OtterBox from the beginning and save the headache.

boomhower1820

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I bought a Marware CEO and absolutely love it. It's survived a couple tumbles and my iPad 2 has come out unscathed. The cover works with the magnet putting it to sleep. It isn't cheap but has been worth every penny. Good protection but a very slim cover as well. $50 well spent.

Now looking at Amazon it's dropped to $26. That's an incredible deal, I'm tempted to buy another in case mine ever wears out.

flytech

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
I tried to give link to what I ordered yesterday but I couldn't. New user. It's Piges leather iPad case from mapicases. You can google it. But to be honest I couldn't decide which one to order when I saw the Nyssa model.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2