Don't you run out of Juice?

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
The Mophie air was released this week and I expected to see a ton of communication on it on the site.....not so much. I run down below 20% almost every day, and when I start to travel .....I don't know what I will do. Can anyone give me some first hand thoughts on the item? I have read as much that is online.
I am in dire need of something like this.
Would it make sense, once purchased, to charge both at night and run on the juice pack first....so that if you only use the juice pack and just a bit of actual Iphone battery life it would help extend your battery life?
I am on the hook for another 18 months or so for the phone, so unless they are giving them away....I won't switch to the new hardware any time soon (making the $79 cost for this OK).
Just some thoughts would be appreciated....thanks.

userwag

May 6, 2009
Visit site
i thinking on getting one for my self. check this link:

google this Mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 3G Review - from SlashGear

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I saw this mentioned some where else and was looking into it. I like that it's built into a case so you could keep it on all the time. Was waiting for ilounge or someone to review it and say the results on the battery life. Also, I'm still on the fence about the possible new iPhone so buying an $80 battery/case for my iPhone 3G probably isn't the best move right now.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Steve Trotto over at MTM has reviewed the Mophie and seems to love it. I also don't want to tie myself down to a case that doubles as a battery, and prefer something like the Proporta Universal Charger. I like the Proporta cause I can keep it in my purse and only pull it out when I need it - and use it with any device!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2