Previously when I used to delete a message from a chat, whatsapp automatically use to resort the chat list according to date. but now when I delete a message, it does not change the chat list by date. For example, if someone messaged me last month and then again today, if I delete todays message, his chat will not move down to last month. In fact, it will remain on top of the list with last month date on the right. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?
    11-17-2022 12:59 PM
    Previously when I used to delete a message from a chat, whatsapp automatically use to resort the chat list according to date. but now when I delete a message, it does not change the chat list by date. For example, if someone messaged me last month and then again today, if I delete todays message, his chat will not move down to last month. In fact, it will remain on top of the list with last month date on the right. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?
    Hello and welcome to iMore. iMore is a forum devoted primarily to Apple Devices and Products. Of course, there's always the possibility that someone here may be able to help you but it seems that your issue is better suited for Whatsapp support: https://www.whatsapp.com/contact/?subject=messenger.
    KingTTT likes this.
    11-17-2022 01:03 PM
    Thank you Annie for your kind reply. Well I checked whatsapp support and they did not provide me with any answer.
    I am hoping that someone has the same issue as mine and resolved it. Thus would help me solve my issue. Thx again
    Annie_M likes this.
    11-17-2022 01:19 PM