few days ago somebody stolen my iphone. It was new phone and i hadnt got 'find my iphone' active. what can i do with my database and this application? I only blocked my sim card. but all messanes are still in phone yes?
    01-20-2016 08:36 AM
  2. firedept10 said: Best Answer

Welcome to iMore. Sorry to hear that your iPhone was stolen. Since you did not have Find My iPhone on, there is nothing you can do. About the only thing you can do is call your cellular carrier and have the phone blacklisted. This way the phone can never be used by anyone else. Hopefully you had a pass-code on it. This way if they attempt too many times to get past it, the phone will block them. Report it stolen to the police as well. Wish I had better news for you.
    Welcome to iMore. Sorry to hear that your iPhone was stolen. Since you did not have Find My iPhone on, there is nothing you can do. About the only thing you can do is call your cellular carrier and have the phone blacklisted. This way the phone can never be used by anyone else. Hopefully you had a pass-code on it. This way if they attempt too many times to get past it, the phone will block them. Report it stolen to the police as well. Wish I had better news for you.
    01-20-2016 09:12 AM
    Your messages may be backed up in iCloud. If you hurry you might recover them with another phone.
    01-20-2016 02:31 PM