Can a Whatsapp message be checked without a phone?

I

iMore Question

Checking messages

Hi there,
I was trying to call my cousin and was unable to reach her. I went on whatsapp and saw (via time stamp) that she had accessed the application after my phone call. A few days later she contacted me to see how I was doing and was unaware that I had called her. She said that she did not have her phone with her. Is this possible? Can whatsapp messages be checked remotely somehow if we don't have access to our phone?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Checking messages

Hi there,
I was trying to call my cousin and was unable to reach her. I went on whatsapp and saw (via time stamp) that she had accessed the application after my phone call. A few days later she contacted me to see how I was doing and was unaware that I had called her. She said that she did not have her phone with her. Is this possible?
Yes, it's possible for someone to not have their phone with them.
Can whatsapp messages be checked remotely somehow if we don't have access to our phone?
I don't know, but even if there is, that doesn't mean that someone is going to check them when you want them to. Sometimes, people simply don't want to be bothered - by anyone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73