Incoming Whatsapp Call lack of proper notification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luk45z

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
I have a question regarding the WhatsApp call. On android it worked great on the display was showing information with caller ID and was an option answer or reject a call .. it looked like a normal incoming call. On iOS is missing completely ... when the screen is off, you receive notification like when you got SMS / e-mail, that someone is calling us at the bottom there is a option to answer. and here begins fun because there is no such thing, when you try to move right screen with passcode will show up. Yo answer the call u have to unlock the phone, click on the WhatsApp icon and only after that steps call notification will appear on the entire screen. This is the most annoying !! .. Why that is not working like on android version ... Do you have to have beta versions of the messenger or the iOS.?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I have never used an iPhone so I can't give you the right answer but you can download the WhatsApp beta or official iOS version from WhatsApp official site.

This thread is over 4 years old, so the chances are good that the OP has figured out a solution. However, I noticed that you are new here and wanted to welcome to iMore. When you get a chance, please take a minute to introduce yourself here!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods