Having connection turned on but still not showing double thick, possible?

rangeee

Nov 1, 2015
Visit site
Hey lads, as the title is saying I am searching for an aswer to that question. Is that actually possible? Now let me try to state my question a bit better so you can understand what I am asking you about. You know when you send a message to someone and if they have no connection, you will see only 1 grey thick? Now, when they turn the connection on, the message will obviously be delivered and you will see 2 grey thicks instead of 1, right? Can that person who you are sending a message to, have his/her connection turned on but still force whats app somehow or do something, to make you still keep on seeing only 1 grey thick like they didn't even turned the connection on and like the message hasn't being delievered yet? That's my question, if you didn't understand me at some point, feel free to ask me. I really need an aswer on this.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you're talking about, and can only assume it's a WhatsApp thing. Having said that, you may be best helped via the WhatAapp support site.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro