01-26-2022 01:52 PM
    I’m updated.
    01-26-2022 02:00 PM
    Thanks for the heads up!
    01-27-2022 05:22 AM
    Downloaded and installed without issue.
    aximtreo likes this.
    01-27-2022 09:11 AM
    Bit of a pain to install. First watch was stuck on verifying. After rebooting both watch and phone, it finally installed. Second watch was stuck on install. Whenever I clicked on Install it just flashed the "put it on the charger warning" (it was already on the charger) and then wouldn't install. I tried again this afternoon and it installed without issue. By the way, for anyone else out there who has two or more watches, something I learned from Mac Guy was to always turn one watch off before starting an install. That also applies to downloading Audible books. Those processes can only work when the phone sees a single watch.
    01-28-2022 04:00 PM
    Bit of a pain to install. First watch was stuck on verifying. After rebooting both watch and phone, it finally installed. Second watch was stuck on install. Whenever I clicked on Install it just flashed the "put it on the charger warning" (it was already on the charger) and then wouldn't install. I tried again this afternoon and it installed without issue. By the way, for anyone else out there who has two or more watches, something I learned from Mac Guy was to always turn one watch off before starting an install. That also applies to downloading Audible books. Those processes can only work when the phone sees a single watch.
    I have three watches and I’ve never had a problem installing an update. It always just chooses the one that’s the current watch that’s being used!
    01-28-2022 07:02 PM
    Thanks for sharing this tip!
    01-28-2022 08:40 PM
    Updated two S3's and one S7 with no issues.
    My S5 got stuck on Veriying which has never happened before.
    Had to reset the watch and my iPhone then finally it worked.
    01-28-2022 09:31 PM
    I have three watches and I’ve never had a problem installing an update. It always just chooses the one that’s the current watch that’s being used!
    I'm surprised. I used to have all kinds of problems until I started turning off my sleep watch - especially when transferring books or music.
    01-31-2022 03:56 PM