Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Update your wrists

3040016cfee4c64422071ccc00f3fbc2.jpg

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Bit of a pain to install. First watch was stuck on verifying. After rebooting both watch and phone, it finally installed. Second watch was stuck on install. Whenever I clicked on Install it just flashed the "put it on the charger warning" (it was already on the charger) and then wouldn't install. I tried again this afternoon and it installed without issue. By the way, for anyone else out there who has two or more watches, something I learned from Mac Guy was to always turn one watch off before starting an install. That also applies to downloading Audible books. Those processes can only work when the phone sees a single watch.

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Bit of a pain to install. First watch was stuck on verifying. After rebooting both watch and phone, it finally installed. Second watch was stuck on install. Whenever I clicked on Install it just flashed the "put it on the charger warning" (it was already on the charger) and then wouldn't install. I tried again this afternoon and it installed without issue. By the way, for anyone else out there who has two or more watches, something I learned from Mac Guy was to always turn one watch off before starting an install. That also applies to downloading Audible books. Those processes can only work when the phone sees a single watch.

I have three watches and I’ve never had a problem installing an update. It always just chooses the one that’s the current watch that’s being used!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

Thanks for sharing this tip!

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Updated two S3's and one S7 with no issues.
My S5 got stuck on Veriying which has never happened before.
Had to reset the watch and my iPhone then finally it worked.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I have three watches and I’ve never had a problem installing an update. It always just chooses the one that’s the current watch that’s being used!

I'm surprised. I used to have all kinds of problems until I started turning off my sleep watch - especially when transferring books or music.