Public beta 1 is out

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone done it yet? I'm seriously thinking of doing it. Been holding off on the phone beta till the watch one hit, but have been running the iPadOS beta since it dropped. Was originally not planning on doing the phone beta (did phone and IPad last year with no real issues) but when they announced WatchOS getting a public beta I got really interested in doing it. I figured there wouldn't be a path back which makes sense since there's no, external at least, port to connect up to put the old software back on with.

Apr 4, 2020
Visit site
Has anyone done it yet? I'm seriously thinking of doing it. Been holding off on the phone beta till the watch one hit, but have been running the iPadOS beta since it dropped. Was originally not planning on doing the phone beta (did phone and IPad last year with no real issues) but when they announced WatchOS getting a public beta I got really interested in doing it. I figured there wouldn't be a path back which makes sense since there's no, external at least, port to connect up to put the old software back on with.

Yeah I did it seeing as I have a spare watch.worked great so far battery life was poor at first but seems to have settled down had no real issues apart from that so far.

mcislak17

May 14, 2018
Visit site
I’ve been on the dev beta since release. It’s been super stable and battery life has been great. Sleep tracking is great. If this is anything like the developer version it should be just fine

matboud

Oct 15, 2016
Visit site
Anyone having issues with the Series 3 and space available to install the update? Says it needs 3.3GB to install but I only have 5GB max storage and 1.4GB available and even uninstalled all the apps and removed all music and files.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711