According to a post on MacRumors, there is an interesting new feature for ios14/watchOS 7 that is probably very useful for the coming watchOS 7 sleep feature.

https://www.macrumors.com/2020/06/23...watch-charged/
    mumfoau likes this.
    06-25-2020 12:33 PM
    According to a post on MacRumors, there is an interesting new feature for ios14/watchOS 7 that is probably very useful for the coming watchOS 7 sleep feature.

https://www.macrumors.com/2020/06/23...watch-charged/
    Yeah I noticed it the first day.
    I love that feature already.
    Now I don’t have to keep tabs on my watch battery status to see if it’s fully charged.
    mumfoau likes this.
    06-25-2020 01:11 PM
    Nice new feature. Look forward to using it.
    06-25-2020 02:04 PM
    I can’t wait to have this feature!
    06-26-2020 09:10 AM
    I have a question about that feature. All my notification appear on the lock screen when the the phone is locked. The phone wakes up, shows the notifications for a few seconds, and then goes away.

All except for the "fully charged" notification. It does appear on my lock screen, but only when I wake my phone do I see it. Does this notification wake your phone's lock screen without waking it? I don't see any thing in Settings for it.
    10-30-2020 04:17 AM
    Mines acts the same as yours.
    10-30-2020 05:32 AM
    I’ve seen the notifications but I will have to pay more attention!
    10-30-2020 05:52 AM
    Mines acts the same as yours.
    That's disappointing. I was hoping there was some setting I was missing. Not giving some audible or visual cue when the phone is locked doesn't help much. Thanks for your reply.
    10-31-2020 02:48 AM
    I've never received that notification.
    10-31-2020 03:38 PM
    Maybe I'm dense, but I never get that notification. Perhaps because I use two watches? One at bedtime and one during the day? Don't know. I've been having issues with the watches syncing activity and HR during exercise with the Iphone since the 14 update. Hopefully they address this issue in the next update. I'm not alone with this problem. There's near 80 pages of posts from people with the same issue. Loss of GPS routes and Heart rate.
    10-31-2020 04:14 PM
    I get a notification every day, though no alert sound. I also have my phone on mute most of the time.
    10-31-2020 08:53 PM
    I get the notification on my phone every morning.
    10-31-2020 11:54 PM
    I’ve never had this notification on my Watch 6
    11-01-2020 10:32 AM
    Maybe I'm dense, but I never get that notification. Perhaps because I use two watches? One at bedtime and one during the day?
    I think that's it, as I do the same.

Don't know. I've been having issues with the watches syncing activity and HR during exercise with the Iphone since the 14 update. Hopefully they address this issue in the next update. I'm not alone with this problem. There's near 80 pages of posts from people with the same issue. Loss of GPS routes and Heart rate.
    There is a support page for that, and I doubt it will depart of the update - it seems to be an issue with iOS 14 and the Health app database, not watchOS or the watch.

See https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211865 for the solution.

tl;dr: unpair the watch. Backup the iPhone to iCloud. Factory reset the iPhone. Restore the iPhone from iCloud. Re-pair the watch. From perusing reddit, this appears to have fixed the problems listed in that support page for the people who have done this.

Too bad it's such a pain.
    11-01-2020 10:45 AM

There is a support page for that, and I doubt it will depart of the update - it seems to be an issue with iOS 14 and the Health app database, not watchOS or the watch.

See https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211865 for the solution.

tl;dr: unpair the watch. Backup the iPhone to iCloud. Factory reset the iPhone. Restore the iPhone from iCloud. Re-pair the watch. From perusing reddit, this appears to have fixed the problems listed in that support page for the people who have done this.

Too bad it's such a pain.
    I've already done this.... after a couple of runs, it went back to not recording gps and heart rate. I believe IOS 14.2 is going to address this.
    11-04-2020 07:27 AM
    I've already done this.... after a couple of runs, it went back to not recording gps and heart rate. I believe IOS 14.2 is going to address this.
    Have you heard that officially or is this just a rumor? I've seen no reports about this myself.

Have you called Apple about this? That's what I would do.
    11-04-2020 09:36 AM
    Not officially, no. I think on the apple forum I read that update will address a sync issue with the activity app that some are having.
    I hope that's the case, as the sporadic, fragmented heart rate and no gps lends the watch as useless. At my age, I tend to want to know where my heart rate is at when exercising.
    11-04-2020 09:42 AM
    Is this the type of notification you were talking about?

11-04-2020 09:53 AM