Bought Apple Watch

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
24ef6e536fa7506287872f15fbc5f21b.jpg

So going from the series 1 to the 5 is ridiculous. The speed is indescribably faster. The display is amazing. It’s all just super nice. Glad I did it.

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
24ef6e536fa7506287872f15fbc5f21b.jpg

So going from the series 1 to the 5 is ridiculous. The speed is indescribably faster. The display is amazing. It’s all just super nice. Glad I did it.

I agree that going from my Series 2 to my new Series 5 is a huge performance boost. I was able to upgrade from the GPS model to GPS+Cellular with the discount savings for the same price as the GPS. Glad I didn't wait any longer plus I love having cellular now. Enjoy your new watch!!

Last edited:

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I was able to set up my Apple Watch last night. It synced everything to my Apple Watch. How do you delete stuff your watch don’t what for example email mailboxs. Are you able to keep stuff separate from your phone?

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I was able to set up my Apple Watch last night. It synced everything to my Apple Watch. How do you delete stuff your watch don’t what for example email mailboxs. Are you able to keep stuff separate from your phone?

It depends on the app. For most third party apps you cannot change anything, but for mail, open the watch app, tap mail, tap Include Mail, and her you can designate what shows up on the watch. (I don't use the watch for mail at all except to see the notifications.)

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
i’m a cashier at a grocery store, with the constantly moving of my wrist do you think the battery will deplete faster? I wash my hands a lot is it OK to get the watch a tad bit wet

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Apple's Milanese loop band? For me, no. Some people say that it loosens over time, but it never does to me when I wear it. Third party bands may not be as secure, and I sometimes wonder if people who complain about the Milanese loop loosening up over time are wearing a third party version.

if you get it wet with washing your hands would it still be functionable

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I wore the Milanese loop as my main band most of last summer and never had trouble. Exercising, washing my hands, swimming - it was all good for me. Idon't wear it much these days because I have a 40 mm watch as my main watch and I can barely get the 40 mm Milanese over my hand, but I wear it for less casual occasions.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
if you get it wet with washing your hands would it still be functionable
Ever since the Series 2 the Apple Watch is rated at 50 meters for 30 minutes. Washing your hands or swimming with it won't be a problem. Just be sure to rinse off any soap and rinse it after a swim as well. Soaps and chlorine as such will eventually wear away the water resistance and rinsing after contact with them will keep the water resistance functioning longer.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2