09-19-2019 01:16 PM
    No, I’m on beta
    09-19-2019 01:58 PM
    I'm waiting until tomorrow... or possibly the 24th when I update to 13.1
    09-19-2019 02:44 PM
    Updated and loving the new faces.
    anachrotech likes this.
    09-19-2019 04:12 PM
    I can’t. Series 1 watch for me right now.
    09-19-2019 06:49 PM
    WatchOS 6 is running really well on my Series 3 Watch. No problems with it whatsoever...
    MasterDarque likes this.
    09-19-2019 07:11 PM
    Updated
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-20-2019 12:23 AM
    Working like a champ for me on my Nike series 4.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-20-2019 06:43 AM
    Ohhhh......ahhhhhh.....yeah......great......

Not too much WOW on series 3.
    09-20-2019 08:35 AM
    Ohhhh......ahhhhhh.....yeah......great......

Not too much WOW on series 3.
    Yeah. I was a little disappointed.
    09-20-2019 08:47 AM
    WatchOS 6 is running really well on my Series 3 Watch. No problems with it whatsoever...
    Ditto!!
    Also, I like how the ‘now playing’ app’s control screen’s large circle around the playback controls shows the current position of the music track/audio media playing back. Before it showed the volume level adjustments, that’s now shown on the upper right hand side of the screen as a green vertical bar (which only appears as you’re adjusting the volume with the Digital Crown).
    scruffypig likes this.
    09-20-2019 08:48 AM
    OMG the wifi is horrible here at work, and it's taking forever. I'm still seeing 14 hours to install. What happens if I pull it off the charger and wait til I get home tonight?
    09-20-2019 09:49 AM
    OMG the wifi is horrible here at work, and it's taking forever. I'm still seeing 14 hours to install. What happens if I pull it off the charger and wait til I get home tonight?
    Not much. If it’s downloading, you’re good to take it off charger and wear the Watch.
    Just make sure to never take it off charger while it’s in the process of updating. There is a subtle difference between downloading an update and performing an update.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    09-20-2019 09:58 AM
    Not much. If it’s downloading, you’re good to take it off charger and wear the Watch.
    Just make sure to never take it off charger while it’s in the process of updating. There is a subtle difference between downloading an update and performing an update.
    By performing an update, do you mean installing an update?
    09-20-2019 10:01 AM
    By performing an update, do you mean installing an update?
    Yes, that’s exactly what I mean.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    09-20-2019 10:03 AM
    Yes, that’s exactly what I mean.
    Thank you!!!
    09-20-2019 10:06 AM
    Thank you!!!
    Another pro tip: when downloading an update to the watch, disable Bluetooth in Settings. That will kill the Bluetooth radio entirely and force the watch to download over WiFi, which is significantly faster than over Bluetooth. Food for thought.
    09-20-2019 10:09 AM
    Another pro tip: when downloading an update to the watch, disable Bluetooth in Settings. That will kill the Bluetooth radio entirely and force the watch to download over WiFi, which is significantly faster than over Bluetooth. Food for thought.
    I'm not sure about this. When I turned off the Bluetooth, the watch disconnected from my iPhone and the update stopped altogether.
    09-20-2019 10:57 AM
    I'm not sure about this. When I turned off the Bluetooth, the watch disconnected from my iPhone and the update stopped altogether.
    09-20-2019 10:58 AM
    That’s weird. My watch connects to the same WiFi as my iPhone when I disable Bluetooth.

Do you by any chance have iCloud Keychain turned off?
    09-20-2019 11:02 AM
    My big question is I have a 98% charge on my watch. Why do I have to have it on the charger to update ???

It pauses the download...

Also try shutting BT off when at home and let me know what happens. Might have some kind of IT policy at your office.
    09-20-2019 01:19 PM
    That’s weird. My watch connects to the same WiFi as my iPhone when I disable Bluetooth.

Do you by any chance have iCloud Keychain turned off?
    Nope! It finally completed! Phew.... I need a drink!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-20-2019 01:34 PM
    My big question is I have a 98% charge on my watch. Why do I have to have it on the charger to update ???
    Because Apple wants to make sure a dead battery isn’t the reason that an update didn’t finish installing.
    Battery life on an Watch is amazing. But apparently not amazing enough for Apple to entrust an update on it.

Nope! It finally completed! Phew.... I need a drink!
    Pour me a glass too
    09-20-2019 01:38 PM
    I absolutely hate not having the app store in the iPhone watch app. I'm not going to browse for apps using my watch only. Gonna have to figure out how to search the regular app store for watch complications.

Having it on the watch is not a bad thing but NOT also having it on your phone is just flat annoying.
    wenrob and anachrotech like this.
    09-20-2019 03:57 PM
    I absolutely hate not having the app store in the iPhone watch app. I'm not going to browse for apps using my watch only. Gonna have to figure out how to search the regular app store for watch complications.

Having it on the watch is not a bad thing but NOT also having it on your phone is just flat annoying.
    So it’s supposed to be like that then? I thought maybe I was just having issues on the phone. I’m in agreement with you. Trying to look at/read descriptions on the Watch is a PITA.

As for the update I’ve had to reboot my watch twice so far to get things working correctly. Have never had to do that before.
    TurboTiger likes this.
    09-20-2019 04:58 PM
38 12