While trying to check my usage, I get an error stating could not connect to Apple Watch.

I’ve tried Reset Sync Data, rebooted AW, and rebooted X. My AW is on current OS (not beta) and X is latest iOS13 public beta.

Anyone encounter this?

AW will not show usage-img_4690.jpg
    08-10-2019 09:52 AM
    Is your watch still connected to your iPhone via Bluetooth?
    08-10-2019 10:09 AM
    Is your watch still connected to your iPhone via Bluetooth?
    Yes it is. Forgot to mention that part. I even toggled between Wi-Fi off and on as well.
    08-10-2019 05:45 PM
    Yes it is. Forgot to mention that part. I even toggled between Wi-Fi off and on as well.
    Okay. Thanks. I hate to say it, but you may have to pair your Watch to your iPhone again.
    08-10-2019 05:47 PM
    I’m sure there is a chance it is hung up because I am on beta iOS. Other users in the beta thread had a few discussions about battery and usage. They posted screenshots of usage, but maybe I’m a small percentage that has this issue because of beta iOS. I’ll keep trying or wait for new beta release to see if that is the culprit.
    08-10-2019 05:48 PM
    Okay. Thanks. I hate to say it, but you may have to pair your Watch to your iPhone again.
    I’ve never done so, yet. The repair part. It will restore to current correct? Does a back up during process?
    08-10-2019 06:51 PM
    I’ve never done so, yet. The repair part. It will restore to current correct? Does a back up during process?
    You’re just going to erase all contents and settings and if you have a cellular model, be sure to select the option to keep cellular plan. As for backing up, just backup your iPhone to iCloud. During the restore process, the watch should ask if you want to restore from the previous backup.
    wolfee48 likes this.
    08-10-2019 07:32 PM
    You’re just going to erase all contents and settings and if you have a cellular model, be sure to select the option to keep cellular plan. As for backing up, just backup your iPhone to iCloud. During the restore process, the watch should ask if you want to restore from the previous backup.
    Repairing worked. Thanks!
    08-10-2019 11:09 PM