I recently received my Series 4 Watch, and wanted to put up some 3rd party complications on the face. I read the instructions in Apple’s Watch OS 5 manual, but it doesn’t seem to agree with what comes up in the watch. The instructions say to open the watch app, go to My Watch, open Complications.I did so, and all the available 3rd-partly complications were listed there; however, none of them show up as choices for any of the complication spots (I’m specifically referring to the Infograph face). There seems to be no further instructions to activate any of the 3rd party complications on the watch. Am I missing something?
    10-14-2018 04:48 PM
    Try adding them directly from the watch.
    10-14-2018 06:23 PM
    Nope, not showing up directly on the watch, either. And, yes, the apps I want for complications are installed on the watch..
    10-14-2018 06:49 PM
    I recently received my Series 4 Watch, and wanted to put up some 3rd party complications on the face. I read the instructions in Apple’s Watch OS 5 manual, but it doesn’t seem to agree with what comes up in the watch. The instructions say to open the watch app, go to My Watch, open Complications.I did so, and all the available 3rd-partly complications were listed there; however, none of them show up as choices for any of the complication spots (I’m specifically referring to the Infograph face). There seems to be no further instructions to activate any of the 3rd party complications on the watch. Am I missing something?
    If you’re trying to alter the new watch face that is specific to the Series 4 Watch then you are limited to what can be displayed with it.
    10-14-2018 07:30 PM
    You’re right - just checked out one of the original faces (modular) and both the third party apps i wanted are available for that face. Too bad...
    10-14-2018 07:37 PM
    The third party apps have to be updated to include the new style Infograph complications. Since Apple didn't tell developers that this was coming until less than a week before the release of watchOS 5, it's hard to be too critical. That said, some apps (Overcast, DarkSky among them) already have new style complications that work with the Infograph faces.
    10-14-2018 08:01 PM
    So, hopefully more will follow. Specifically, I wanted the Informant 5 and Starbucks app complications; I keep them in the dock, and it’s just about as fast.
    10-14-2018 09:04 PM
    I’m still waiting on MyQ (LiftMaster garage door opener) and CPI (home security) to come back. I used those all the time on my series 3.
    10-15-2018 03:37 AM
    Not just 3rd party apps...I'm looking at you mail and message
    10-15-2018 06:01 PM