I don't have specific data to back this up, but I started using the Siri Watch face late yesterday afternoon, and it "seems" that my battery life took a hit. Any thoughts about this?
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    10-03-2018 11:31 AM
    It has more on the screen at any given moment. OLED screens are more battery efficient with less to display. That is why I use a black screen with the time, date and Carrot weather on it.

Also reboot the Watch to make sure nothing in the background is using battery.
    Annie_M likes this.
    10-03-2018 11:56 AM
    I don't have specific data to back this up, but I started using the Siri Watch face late yesterday afternoon, and it "seems" that my battery life took a hit. Any thoughts about this?
    I suppose it’s possible, but I can’t say for certain. I don’t use the Siri watch face, but I can test it out for you and see if see an unusual drop in battery life.
    Annie_M likes this.
    10-03-2018 12:41 PM
    It would make sense that the Siri watch face uses more battery since it is actively scanning for information all day. I wouldn’t expect it to be a major drop, but I’m pretty sure I noticed the same thing when I tried it after it was introduced.
    Annie_M likes this.
    10-03-2018 01:01 PM
    Thanks, everyone. There was not a huge drop, but more than normal. I am trying the modular face today! Just playing!
    10-03-2018 01:15 PM