Seems the deletion of Messages across devices via iCloud, now works on the Apple Watch with Watch OS 5. If Im delete a message, either on my iPhone, iPad or MacBook Pro, the message is also deleted completely on my Apple Watch. However, if I delete the message just on my Apple Watch, the messages remain on the other devices.
    09-18-2018 12:52 PM
    Seems the deletion of Messages across devices via iCloud, now works on the Apple Watch with Watch OS 5. If Im delete a message, either on my iPhone, iPad or MacBook Pro, the message is also deleted completely on my Apple Watch. However, if I delete the message just on my Apple Watch, the messages remain on the other devices.
    I always found that odd that I would have to go through all my messages on my watch and delete even if they were gone on my phone
    09-18-2018 12:53 PM
    I always found that odd that I would have to go through all my messages on my watch and delete even if they were gone on my phone
    Yes it was a total pain. I'm happy a useful method finally works.
    09-18-2018 02:05 PM
    Yes it was a total pain. I'm happy a useful method finally works.
    Right!
    09-18-2018 02:21 PM
    The thing is, in a previous watchOS 5 beta version, it worked properly so something got messed up somewhere, but I’m sure it’ll be fixed soon.
    09-18-2018 02:45 PM