WatchOS 5 Official

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I've had watchOS 5 installed since it was released and every time I went into Walkie-Talkie, I had my contacts listed to invite. However now the contacts don't show up. That's after a restart and then closing the app out.

Anyone else have their contact list disappear?

Edit - oddly enough this appears to have fixed itself.

Last edited:

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
A few more things after using watchOS 5 for a week:

- I really like that you can pull down notifications from the top and pull up the control center from the bottom while running apps. That's a nice addition.

- I also really like the "Now playing" dot at the top of the watch face when you are listening to media on either the watch (extremely rare for me) or the iPhone. And there is also such a dot while in a workout, but the truth is that it's rare that I press the crown to go back to a watchface while I am in a workout. Though it does happen accidentally every once in a while.

- Siri really does seem to be better with watchOS 5. I don't use it a lot (mostly to set timers), but so far no "please wait... I'll tap you when I'm ready...."

- Not sure, but I think that the move ring is more sensitive (meaning that I am getting higher active calorie counts from what I think was the same effort on watchOS4 and before.)

- Really like grouped notifications, just like I really like them on iOS 12.

- Achievement screen looks better in the watch app on iOS 12.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner