New watch face

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
My guess is that we will need the larger screen real estate of the Watch S4 and the new processor to handle the increase in complications on screen.

I do think that Apple often segregated features into newer devices only just as a matter of segmentation. There was no reason that a version of the Explorer watch face last year couldn’t the on the GPS version. I’m thinking that the new bokeh feature on the Xs series phones would work on the X if they tried.

If you want the new face, buy the new watch. Apple is entitled to do this if they want.

(But, yeah, it could also be because of the number of complications.)

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I do think that Apple often segregated features into newer devices only just as a matter of segmentation. There was no reason that a version of the Explorer watch face last year couldn’t the on the GPS version. I’m thinking that the new bokeh feature on the Xs series phones would work on the X if they tried.

If you want the new face, buy the new watch. Apple is entitled to do this if they want.

(But, yeah, it could also be because of the number of complications.)

I am thinking that that Watch S4 watch face would look ridiculously cramped on my Series 2 Watch, anyway.

ozdezignr

Sep 22, 2018
Visit site
I'd like to know why, in 2018, no programmer has come up with a chronograph/ analogue watch face where either the Day/Date moves or the hands are see through, rather than blocking it like my grandfathers watch from the dark ages?

Aztek13

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know how to get your contact photos on to the Infograph face? Can’t find any instructions anywhere. Thx.

Update: My bad. Just realized they’re your “favourite” contacts.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro