watchOS Developer Beta 5

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for the tip. I’ll let it install when I go to bed later tonight.

KenV54

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Observation: I tried to DL this beta to the watch app on the iPhone before I had installed the latest developer beta for iOS 12. It wouldn’t DL, kept hanging up, telling me that there was no WiFi connection, estimating a full day for the DL, etc. So I installed the new iOS 12 beta on the phone, and then the Watch beta DLed and installed normally. Never had this happen before. I could DL the two betas at the same time, install the iOS beta followed by the WatchOS beta. Strange.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else with this issue? Also, Carrot weather small complication not showing, but I can touch the blank space and Carrot shows the weather.

I don’t use the Carrot weather app, however, the temperature is now showing again for the Weather Channel app on my Watch Series 3.

45Shield

Aug 6, 2017
Visit site
I don’t use the Carrot weather app, however, the temperature is now showing again for the Weather Channel app on my Watch Series 3.
Carrot complication finally shows, but is about 10 degrees off from the app. I wish that the Weather Channel app had a small temp complication.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Carrot complication finally shows, but is about 10 degrees off from the app. I wish that the Weather Channel app had a small temp complication.

It’s better than it was. Opening Carrot on your phone immediately syncs the complication. But it still does desync after a while.

45Shield

Aug 6, 2017
Visit site
Watch went from 100% to 70% in about 45 minutes. Charged back to 100%. Did a soft reset, and calendar unlocked, Carrot complication started working, and even the Dark Sky complication works now!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2