Question: About location reminder on a LTE watch...

If you have a Serie-3 LTE watch and create a location reminder like
    “Remind me to buy milk when I leave home”
    Let’s say you leave home with the LTE watch but your iPhone stay at home.

Is the reminder will remind me on the watch when I leave home while my iPhone is still there... ?

No matter if watchOS 4 ou 5...
    06-12-2018 09:36 PM
    Looks like they put the watch is beta back up installed on mine with no problems
    06-13-2018 08:25 PM
    Question: About location reminder on a LTE watch...

If you have a Serie-3 LTE watch and create a location reminder like
    “Remind me to buy milk when I leave home”
    Let’s say you leave home with the LTE watch but your iPhone stay at home.

Is the reminder will remind me on the watch when I leave home while my iPhone is still there... ?

No matter if watchOS 4 ou 5...
    I'd like to think it would, but I don't know and have never tested it. I don't typically use location-based reminders on any device. Hopefully, those who do will reply soon.
    06-13-2018 09:04 PM
    I was able to install watchOS 5 before it was pulled when iOS 12 beta was released. I installed the one that was just pushed out and it looks like some changes might have been made. So far what I noticed (unless it’s just me) is the app cards are bigger now.
    06-14-2018 01:04 AM
    I’ve noticed that everyone time I get or make a call, the Phone app on the watch will be up after I hang up.
    06-14-2018 04:50 PM
    I’ve noticed that everyone time I get or make a call, the Phone app on the watch will be up after I hang up.
    You can disable that by going to watch app your phone > General > Wake Screen > disable Auto Launch Phone app.

watchOS 5 makes it now possible to switch to your Watch if you have answered a phone call on your iPhone.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    06-14-2018 04:53 PM
    That’s true, but next weekend I’m up for a 36 hour drive. It would be nice if I didn’t have to charge my watch until I reached my destination.

But that’s just me whining about something I clearly new beforehand and still decided to do the beta update.
    As a follow up to what I stated on the 10th, battery life has greatly improved now that the os has settled on my watch. Loving it!
    Tartarus likes this.
    06-14-2018 09:45 PM
    I installed before the rerelease and thinking there would prob only be installation changes I didn’t install re release now I have a notification to update
    06-16-2018 02:21 PM
    I installed before the rerelease and thinking there would prob only be installation changes I didn’t install re release now I have a notification to update
    Yeah, same here and I’m hesitant to install the re-release because the installed watchOS is performing flawlessly. Battery life is great and I’m pleased with it.
    Red_Phx82 likes this.
    06-16-2018 04:04 PM
    Yeah, same here and I’m hesitant to install the re-release because the installed watchOS is performing flawlessly. Battery life is great and I’m pleased with it.
    Like always with Apple’s releases, I didn’t hesitate and immediately updated.

It took a while, but like you said, once the watchOS has settled, battery life is amazing.

I can’t wait for the next round of updates on all my things Apple.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    06-16-2018 06:25 PM
    Like always with Apple’s releases, I didn’t hesitate and immediately updated.

It took a while, but like you said, once the watchOS has settled, battery life is amazing.

I can’t wait for the next round of updates on all my things Apple.
    I have to agree with you. I got better battery life today than I ever did before installing the beta.
    Tartarus likes this.
    06-17-2018 02:42 AM
    I installed the re-released and it feels more responsive not to mention the install was quicker than the initial release
    06-18-2018 07:03 PM
    I installed the re-released and it feels more responsive not to mention the install was quicker than the initial release
    Oh really!...hmmm, I work from home tomorrow so what the heck. I might as well go ahead and install it. Thanks for the update...
    Red_Phx82 likes this.
    06-18-2018 07:17 PM
63 123