WatchOS Dev Beta 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Watch OS Beta 6

The update didn’t take as long as it typically does, but it is still too long for my liking....:)....Still, my Watch is functioning properly so I’m grateful for that...

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site

Battery life is good for me haven’t had it on charger since I put the beta update on Monday and I am just at 50% battery

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

This makes no sense whatsoever and is rather Dissapointing.

It makes sense to me. To date, once you update watchOS, there's no going back to the previous version using iTunes like you can with your iOS device. You have to take it to Apple and let them do it, and it may take some time. I'd argue that a majority of people wouldn't have the patience or temperament to deal with issues that may arise from the use of the public beta, and they're not going to be happy about having to be without their Apple Watch for a time while Apple restores it for them. Still, that's just my opinion.

ACJr

Jun 8, 2017
Visit site

It makes sense to me. To date, once you update watchOS, there's no going back to the previous version using iTunes like you can with your iOS device. You have to take it to Apple and let them do it, and it may take some time. I'd argue that a majority of people wouldn't have the patience or temperament to deal with issues that may arise from the use of the public beta, and they're not going to be happy about having to be without their Apple Watch for a time while Apple restores it for them. Still, that's just my opinion.

Beta 7 is out!

Red_Phx82

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site

Mine took about an hour after I installed on my phone for some reason it usually pops right up. Download was small and quick however

Status
Not open for further replies.