WatchOS 4 Dev Beta 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: WatchOS 4 Dev Beta 5 is out!

I have it downloaded, it’ll install tonight. Still had to have my screen turned on and on the download page to download it, but much smoother than the previous beta downloads.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

Took forever to install. My phone had commitment issues with my watch. It installed flawlessly when it finally connected though.

jgraves1107

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site

Installed faster this time. Still had to hard reset with both buttons again to get it started. Although that may just be a wait and see thing. I’m impatient!

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
WatchOS 4 Dev Beta 5 is out!

10 hours off the charger, 52% battery life left, looking good.

Which watch is that? When I hear numbers like that I see it as awful. I’m not running beta but running the latest official. Been off the charger for about 35 hours and have 49% left. I have series 2 which usually has 40% left after 2 days for me.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

Which watch is that? When I hear numbers like that I see it as awful. I’m not running beta but running the latest official. Been off the charger for about 35 hours and have 49% left. I have series 2 which usually has 40% left after 2 days for me.

First gen. I've never gone more than a day on battery life. Ever. I get plenty of notifications every day, running exercises, etc. It really runs the battery down. Now with watchOS 4 every time I watch a video or listen to music, I have to dismiss it off my screen.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

First gen. I've never gone more than a day on battery life. Ever. I get plenty of notifications every day, running exercises, etc. It really runs the battery down. Now with watchOS 4 every time I watch a video or listen to music, I have to dismiss it off my screen.

Ok that makes sense. Yeah battery life is much different on that one. I remember I had to charge daily on that. You scared me when I saw that battery life. I was never going to update if that was the case on a series 2. Lol.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

Ok that makes sense. Yeah battery life is much different on that one. I remember I had to charge daily on that. You scared me when I saw that battery life. I was never going to update if that was the case on a series 2. Lol.

The series 2 battery life is amazing! I’m almost tempted to buy one but I want to wait and see what Series 3 brings.

thedonp

Banned
May 19, 2017
Visit site

Watch has been off the charger since 10 last night and it’s now almost 2 pm and barely at 52%. That’s not bad

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

Hey so I’m using the Siri watch face but I don’t seem to be able to get the weather to show like it does on it like it shows in the pic. I have it checked off to show.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

Hey so I’m using the Siri watch face but I don’t seem to be able to get the weather to show like it does on it like it shows in the pic. I have it checked off to show.

Mine won’t show all day. I have to use the crown to scroll to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711