Watch OS 4 Beta 2 is now available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes, the Toy Story Watch is now available. I tried to “attach” the one I have, but the Tapatalk Pro app won’t let me at this time...Ugh!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Ah, man. Now the screenshot I uploaded via mobile Safari isn’t displaying via the Tapatalk Pro app unless I select “web view”...UGH!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
After many tries, retries and restarts I finally managed to update my Watch.
This never happened to me before, but everything is okay now.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
After many tries, retries and restarts I finally managed to update my Watch.
This never happened to me before, but everything is okay now.

I didn’t run into any problems updating, but dang, the process took forever.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The Toy Story watchface with Buzz Lightyear is pretty cool. Tapping the watch face to save tha different reactions is nice. I;lol see how long I keep it installed before reverting back to my beloved utility watch face....:)

gcardona

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
How is Bet 2 battery life? I updated two nights ago and yesterday watch ran out of battery in 3.5 hours, that didn't happened on beta 1. I did notice that the list cation indicator is always showing on control center. Not sure if the watch is actively checking on that.Series 0 watch.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
How is Bet 2 battery life? I updated two nights ago and yesterday watch ran out of battery in 3.5 hours, that didn't happened on beta 1. I did notice that the list cation indicator is always showing on control center. Not sure if the watch is actively checking on that.Series 0 watch.

Yep, it’s terrible. Mine also ran out around 3-4 hours of usage. Flight mode is also not working. My watch stays connected to my iPhone despite the fact that the red disconnected icon shows on the watch.
I can’t wait for beta 3 to come.

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site

I have the original watch. Battery in beta 2 also brutal

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

My Watch has been off the charger for 12 hours and I have 50% battery charge left at the time of this post.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I’ll report my own official findings tomorrow, but according to Reddit, going to the Apple Watch app, scrolling down to Workout, then turning off Detect Gym Equipment is supposed to fix the battery drain issue.

spampy44

May 24, 2017
Visit site
I can say that nothing has fixed the battery drain issue and has basically rendered my watch useless. Looks like it’s going into a drawer till the next update, grrrrr

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I can say that nothing has fixed the battery drain issue and has basically rendered my watch useless. Looks like it’s going into a drawer till the next update, grrrrr

A restore helped for me.
I barely could get 4 hours of usage before and after restoring and setting up as new it’s back to normal again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711