Watch OS 4 Beta 2 is now available

Status
Not open for further replies.

spampy44

May 24, 2017
Visit site
I did that a few days ago and yes it was fine for about one day and then bam back to bad battery drain Thanks for the suggestion though

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I can say that nothing has fixed the battery drain issue and has basically rendered my watch useless. Looks like it’s going into a drawer till the next update, grrrrr

Definitely try resetting the Watch. If I can take my 1st-generation Watch off the charger at 6:20 A.M. and use it for 15 to 16 hours prior to putting it back on the charger, even though it still has several hours worth of battery life remaining, so should you.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I did that a few days ago and yes it was fine for about one day and then bam back to bad battery drain Thanks for the suggestion though

Is it possible you have a rogue app that may need updating to work properly with watchOS 4?

Sarah Young3

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
I am trying to update to the new public beta 4. I get as far as install and to the next screen but it won’t continue to update screen. Any ideas/help?

spampy44

May 24, 2017
Visit site
So after resetting / starting from scratch it has now gone back to draining in about 8 hours. Looks like Dev Beta 2 has ruined my watch until beta 3 comes out. I have no 3rd party apps installed and turn off all recommendations but still bad

eb_therebel

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone used the Mail app on WatchOS4? Does it still not show any email that contain html and make you have to check your phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.