Watch OS 3 Timer - Is there a Stop Playing Option?

Gator5000e

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
I use the Stop Playing feature in the Timer section of my iPhone almost daily. Especially at night as I set one of my music streaming apps to play. The timer will shut down the steaming app at the end of the time I set.

But when my phone is docked, it's tougher to access the timer, especially at night. I have to unlock the phone than access the streamer app and then the timer. With the Watch, I am able to access the streaming app in the now playing screen of the Watch and thus can restart the app if I want. But the timer feature on my Watch iOS 3 (original series watch) does not seem to have any options for what happens when the timer finishes.

So my question: is there any way to enable a Stop Playing on the iPhone thru the Watch timer?

Thanks.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

So my question: is there any way to enable a Stop Playing on the iPhone thru the Watch timer?

Thanks.
Not from what I can tell. After reading your post, I used my Watch to control music on my iPhone 7 Plus, but I could find a way for the timer on the Watch to discontinue playing the music on my iPhone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner