How to set default custom ringtone for ALL contacts at once??

Dx3me

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
I made a few custom ringtones a few days ago, and put them on my 5S (running iOS 8.0.2)...
But so far my phone still uses the default iOS ringtone ('opening') for ALL my contacts.

- Thing is, I want to use one of my newly created custom ringtones for ALL my contacts.
How can I do this, without having to set each contact to use that ringtone, one by one??? :raised-eyebrow:
(I have 305 contacts, so it would take me some time to manually set each ringtone)

* In other words; how can I set ALL my contacts to the same custom ringtone, all at once?
I have already selected the ringtone in Settings/Sounds/Ringtone... but it only has effect on new contacts I add.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Setting contact ringtones is an individual/per contact thing near as I can tell - you can change the default tone for all calls... and you can individually set ringtones per contact... or set certain contacts as VIPs and have a default ringtone for the VIP list that's separate from the default.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
if you set it as your default ringtone then it should be for all your contacts regardless of when they were added- reboot your device and try again-

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73