For Wednesday this week keeping up with the Movie theme Wallpaper - Need for Speed Retina Display. Enjoy and the Movie will be out on 3/14.
    Attached Thumbnails Need For Speed Retina Wallpaper-needforspeed1.jpg   Need For Speed Retina Wallpaper-needforspeed2.jpg   Need For Speed Retina Wallpaper-needforspeed3.jpg   Need For Speed Retina Wallpaper-needforspeed4.jpg   Need For Speed Retina Wallpaper-needforspeed5.jpg  

Need For Speed Retina Wallpaper-needforspeed6.jpg  
    03-12-2014 08:07 AM
    Very nice pics, and the movie is on my list of movies to watch......By the way, does the stars of "The Fast & Furious" movies appear in the "Need For Speed" movie as depicted in the 4th pic?
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
    03-12-2014 08:17 AM
    Really mr.jag look so ultimate and so cool ..... want to watch
    03-12-2014 08:21 AM
    Very nice pics, and the movie is on my list of movies to watch......By the way, does the stars of "The Fast & Furious" movies appear in the "Need For Speed" movie as depicted in the 4th pic?
    Melissa and I are going Friday night after work if things work otherwise it might be next week and 'D to tell you the truth I really don't know to answer your question, It seems I heard that there are a few that do play but again not sure.

If you see it before me let me know and vice versa deal??

UPDATE:
    See if this helps as I know Vin Diesel does
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1905041/...f_=tt_ov_st_sm
    03-12-2014 08:11 PM
    Very nice pic's, thank you.
    03-12-2014 09:27 PM