Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
2f84f4c113839941f5bd384512ad2667.jpg

comiken205

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Download this app and you can size your own. 6s Plus size is 1080x1920.

Image Size by vsmedia.de
https://appsto.re/us/oxX-N.i

How do you like the app? I was thinking about purchasing it but one review put a stop to that. The review says that the app does not resize but rather crops an image. Can you let me know what you think? Will it allow me up size (ex iPhone 6s wallpaper to an iPhone 6S Plus wallpaper)

Thank you in advanced.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
How do you like the app? I was thinking about purchasing it but one review put a stop to that. The review says that the app does not resize but rather crops an image. Can you let me know what you think? Will it allow me up size (ex iPhone 6s wallpaper to an iPhone 6S Plus wallpaper)

Thank you in advanced.

I've never had issues with it. Some people expect too much. You can't size up a small resolution to a large resolution. It stretches the image and doesn't look good. High to low is better. Or if they're close. It works great for changing the res on wallpapers. Like from iPhone 5 size to 6s Plus. That works ok. The developer, Vitalij Sch?fer, is very nice. I thought was free with in app to remove ads. I've been using it for years. You can do better on a computer, but this app is better than any I've found for iPhone. It will crop some off on some images. But there's no other way on those. Even on a computer there's times when it's all you can do. That's never been an issue for me though. You can't resize a rectangle to a square without cropping some.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh