Find My iPhone ringtone

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm not exactly sure what ringtone this is. Where did you hear it? (Was it on an Apple commercial?)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
When you chose a device you want to find the ringtone plays, try it.

No, I knew that you can be alerted via the Find My iPhone feature, and I've used the feature on several occasions, however, I am unaware of a way to change the alert notification/ringtone for it. Sorry for not being clear in my last reply...;)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Wait...I think I'm following now. You want the sound that plays when you activate Find My Phone - as a ringtone! (Right?)

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
No, I knew that you can be alerted via the Find My iPhone feature, and I've used the feature on several occasions, however, I am unaware of a way to change the alert notification/ringtone for it. Sorry for not being clear in my last reply...;)

The OP doesn't want to change it it wants that sound so he can make it a ringtone.

OP-- I haven't seen it but try audiko.com they have a bunch of random sounds as ringtones lol

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I tried looking in iFile for any music files (or whatever they might be called), but could not find any in the Find My iPhone app. Sorry..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro