Hello everyone!

I'm fairly new to this site so I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section. I would just like to let you know about iPhone 5 Wallpapers – iPhoneLoot it's a website for everyone to download iPhone 5 wallpapers. We'll be uploading new wallpapers daily so be sure to check it out

Thank you!

-Max
    iphoneloot.net
    10-03-2012 05:10 PM
    An ok attempt, but there is an EXTREMELY limited amount of content (what is there, 20 total wallpapers on that website?), and it hot links to mediafire which is a bit annoying.

There are plenty of free wallpaper apps in the app store that already have TONS of iPhone 5 wallpapers on them, and they are much easier to use and have a much nicer UI...
    tuffy100 likes this.
    10-03-2012 05:25 PM
    An ok attempt, but there is an EXTREMELY limited amount of content (what is there, 20 total wallpapers on that website?), and it hot links to mediafire which is a bit annoying.

There are plenty of free wallpaper apps in the app store that already have TONS of iPhone 5 wallpapers on them, and they are much easier to use and have a much nicer UI...
    And other threads here with actual content available in the threads...
    10-03-2012 05:33 PM
    fail.
    10-03-2012 06:41 PM
    fail.
    Hi tuffy!

I was just wandering what you didn't like about the website? What ways do you think I could improve it?

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance
    10-03-2012 06:47 PM
    Hi tuffy!

I was just wandering what you didn't like about the website? What ways do you think I could improve it?

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance
    Pretty much what he said:

10-03-2012 06:59 PM
    Pretty much what he said:
    Okay, well thanks for the feedback! Mediafire links are mostly gone now. I'll take all that on board and will try to vastly improve it.

Have a good day!
    10-03-2012 07:02 PM
    You need to build a larger library of content before releasing a website like this...it'd be like going to an iTunes competitor that only had like 4 albums on it.
    tuffy100 likes this.
    10-03-2012 07:08 PM
    You need to build a larger library of content before releasing a website like this...it'd be like going to an iTunes competitor that only had like 4 albums on it.
    Haha I see what you mean now! Well I'm working extremely hard to get as much content on there as I can. I really am grateful for your feedback, it helps me improve the website a lot.

Cheers
    10-03-2012 07:13 PM
    Haha I see what you mean now! Well I'm working extremely hard to get as much content on there as I can. I really am grateful for your feedback, it helps me improve the website a lot.

Cheers
    No offense, but it would benefit you to tell the world about your website AFTER you have the content...as it sits now, if this was a website i was just browsing to give it a shot, I'd never return because of the very limited selection. For the sake of success, I'd suggest pulling it down for now, building up your library and then coming back in a few months with a fresh release...(also, become a contributing part of our community, instead of just trying to market stuff here with 1 post).
    iPhoneLoot likes this.
    10-03-2012 07:15 PM
    No offense, but it would benefit you to tell the world about your website AFTER you have the content...as it sits now, if this was a website i was just browsing to give it a shot, I'd never return because of the very limited selection. For the sake of success, I'd suggest pulling it down for now, building up your library and then coming back in a few months with a fresh release...(also, become a contributing part of our community, instead of just trying to market stuff here with 1 post).
    Sorry for the late response. After reviewing it all I completely agree with you, if I went to a website and it wasn't very good the first time I wouldn't return as well. So like you said for success sake etc I've taken the website down until it's fully complete.

Thanks for all your help Sean!
    10-03-2012 07:50 PM
    Sorry for the late response. After reviewing it all I completely agree with you, if I went to a website and it wasn't very good the first time I wouldn't return as well. So like you said for success sake etc I've taken the website down until it's fully complete.

Thanks for all your help Sean!
    Well played sir! And just so you know, in the future, please update us...I'd love to have an online resource for good wallpapers!
    10-03-2012 07:54 PM
    Where's the site? All I get is a screen asking for my email address...
    10-03-2012 09:03 PM
    Where's the site? All I get is a screen asking for my email address...
    He took it down for further development...hopefully he comes back later with something pretty awesome.
    10-03-2012 09:24 PM
    Well played sir! And just so you know, in the future, please update us...I'd love to have an online resource for good wallpapers!
    Thank you! Oh course I will update everyone, hopefully once it's re-launched with loads of new content etc it will be a lot better. Thanks Sean!

---------- Post Merged at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:29 AM ----------

Hi Guys! Sorry for the post but the site is currently down so we can add loads more wallpapers! Sorry for the inconvenience.
    10-04-2012 02:30 AM
    please also check SKINZ on the app store, brand new app with tons of wallpapers for the iphone 5. here are some screenshots Skinz for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

if you want a promo code, go to Skinz for the iPhone 5 - Screens, icon skins, shelves and beautiful backgrounds for the iPhone 5 and request one
    10-09-2012 04:58 PM
    please also check SKINZ on the app store, brand new app with tons of wallpapers for the iphone 5.
    Nice app guys!
    10-10-2012 08:19 AM
    please also check SKINZ on the app store, brand new app with tons of wallpapers for the iphone 5. here are some screenshots Skinz for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

if you want a promo code, go to Skinz for the iPhone 5 - Screens, icon skins, shelves and beautiful backgrounds for the iPhone 5 and request one
    wheres this option at? cant seem to find it.
    10-10-2012 09:00 AM