Hi all,

New to the iPhone scene, came from a Blackberry Torch but converted and couldn't be happier! was wondering what are good sites to download iphone ringtones? Thanks in advance!

Regards,
    01-21-2011 12:26 PM
    I've been using itunes to make ringtones for the longest.

1. Add song to library
    2. Right-Click on Song and select Get Info
    3. Go to the "Options" tab and enter "Start Time" and "End Time" of your choosing and hit "OK"
    4. Right-Click on the song again and select "Create ACC Version"
    5. Your XX second ringtone will appear and then drag to desktop and change the file extension from .m4a to .m4r and double click on it. It should go straight to your "Ringtones" section in itunes.
    6. There you go!! Easy as 1-2-3-4-5. lol

Just don't forget to change the "Start Time" and "End Time" back to the original settings.
    01-30-2011 04:56 AM
    I've been using itunes to make ringtones for the longest.

1. Add song to library
    2. Right-Click on Song and select Get Info
    3. Go to the "Options" tab and enter "Start Time" and "End Time" of your choosing and hit "OK"
    4. Right-Click on the song again and select "Create ACC Version"
    5. Your XX second ringtone will appear and then drag to desktop and change the file extension from .m4a to .m4r and double click on it. It should go straight to your "Ringtones" section in itunes.
    6. There you go!! Easy as 1-2-3-4-5. lol

Just don't forget to change the "Start Time" and "End Time" back to the original settings.
    I use this all the time, it's perfect and even though it takes a little while, it's still awesome!
    02-04-2011 06:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD