The Doctor is in...Retna Display Wallpaper Request

joebromley

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Can't find you on twitter. The images are ok but not really what I wanted. I wanted the leather to be same style, text to stay same and same names. Just change colours.

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Can't find you on twitter. The images are ok but not really what I wanted. I wanted the leather to be same style, text to stay same and same names. Just change colours.

Okay, I fixed the link in my forum profile to reflect my new twitter handle. I'll work on these somethine this week but tghe filters in the software I use to edit these pics aren't great. I may not be able to work this. Give me a little time to play with it.

Are you taking request to convert pics to the retina display on the new iPad?

I'm sorry but I don't have a whole lot of time this time of year. I can try to keep up with iPhone walls but not something so high res.

sprocket2107

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Really sorry about the wait. I kinda forgot about this thread. Hit me up on Twitter if I'm ever this late to the game again.

Here is a link to a google search with lots of retina display walls with flowers. Without more guidance, I didn't want to attempt something you may or may not want.

How is this?

Awesome man, Thanks a bunch :D

rytec

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
That was a hard one to find. I ended up editing an image I found on a t-shirt. Hope this works for you. Let me know.

Here you go! Enjoy.

I did a Pitt Pirates one earlier in the thread. I reattached it in this post for you and added one. Enjoy.

Could you make such a car logo as the audi or chevrolet with the Toyota logo?
kind regards,
Ryan

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone. First, let me thank you for the request and the kind words. My life has taken a crazy turn as of late. Both my supervisors at work have resigned in the last month and due to this... my work load has tripled. Also, I coach softball for a local high school and the season is in full swing. I just don't have the time and energy to devote to this like I want to. I hope others can step up and take over the thread and request if they have time and are willing. Thanks again everyone.

fubaracing7374

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
45fe3b95-73b8-6d18.jpg

This one is close.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Jeremiehalvorson

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Love all the wallpapers. I'm looking for a retina background for the new iPad of the Augusta National logo for the masters, on a white background. Do you think that would difficult to whip up?

Thanks in advance

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner