The Doctor is in...Retna Display Wallpaper Request

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to find a wallpaper for iPad, MacBook Pro, and iMac (last two both 1920x1200), with the old school Green Lantern logo. Everything now seems to be modernized with the movie logo, except for one iPhone 4 wallpaper. Any chance you could make that happen?

Can you attach a picture of the logo you want. I honestly don't know the difference in the old school and the new.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

twkufahl

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
The first one is what I consider the "old school" version. The last two are examples of what I don't want, specifically the altered, more metallic looking green and slight changes from the plain, simple original logo. I'm sorry I'm not being very specific, it's just hard to explain that I want something plain, simple, and flat like the original comic book character logo, rather than shiny, and futuristic that will look like it's associated with the recent movie.

View attachment 13669View attachment 13671View attachment 13672

edit: I don't think the images worked. I've never tried adding any using tapatalk before, and am not sure I know how. I'll see if I can try again after church.

Last edited:

twkufahl

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Can you attach a picture of the logo you want. I honestly don't know the difference in the old school and the new.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

The first one is what I consider the "old school" version. The last two are examples of what I don't want, specifically the altered, more metallic looking green and slight changes from the plain, simple original logo. I'm sorry I'm not being very specific, it's just hard to explain that I want something plain, simple, and flat like the original comic book character logo, rather than shiny, and futuristic that will look like it's associated with the recent movie.

View attachment 13669View attachment 13671View attachment 13672

edit: I don't think the images worked. I've never tried adding any using tapatalk before, and am not sure I know how. I'll see if I can try again after church.

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Did the pictures I posted in #442 show? Now that I look, I'm getting an error on every picture posted in this thread.

Yes, I see the pictures. Taptalk hasn't been working for me for a while. The pictures don't load for some reason. I will have these up asap...

Side note, a website I do graphics and design work for has just re-branded... That means I'm starting from scratch. Return times may slow down for the next couple of weeks. Sorry about that but I do this and website design in my spare time... time gets scarce.

sprocket2107

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Any way I could get an old school new york giants logo on a dark or black background, and by old school I mean their logo from 2000-2009, the one of the the quarter back. Could you make that of just the quarter back on the background? as well as one similar to the Vikings one you made previously but with their current logo?

Last edited:

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Any way I could get an old school new york giants logo on a dark or black background, and by old school I mean their logo from 2000-2009, the one of the the quarter back. Could you make that of just the quarter back on the background? as well as one similar to the Vikings one you made previously but with their current logo?

Here is the Giants one. As far as I can see (or find) the one I posted earlier is the current logo. Can you attach a picture of the logo you want or link me to a website? Thanks.

sprocket2107

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I wanted it to be just the NY logo but have it be more of a worn or rustic look (if that makes any sense) on a dark or black background. I couldn't find anything but I didn't know if it was something you could do. If not just the simple logo on a dark or black background. As you can see on the Vikings one it looks a little worn. If the Giants logo could look like that that'd be awesome, but if not it's totally fine. Thanks a lot.

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I wanted it to be just the NY logo but have it be more of a worn or rustic look (if that makes any sense) on a dark or black background. I couldn't find anything but I didn't know if it was something you could do. If not just the simple logo on a dark or black background. As you can see on the Vikings one it looks a little worn. If the Giants logo could look like that that'd be awesome, but if not it's totally fine. Thanks a lot.

Okay. I'm sorry. I'm really tired today and I've been at this screen for hours. lol. I completely missed this one. Is this right?

Reactions: sprocket2107

joebromley

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Hi Mr Doctor again.

Me again with my ridiculous requests. In relation to my last 3 leather images with the device names on I wondered if you could provide me with a little variety and change the colour of the leather to lots of different and funky colours like white, reds, oranges, luminous colours etc, let the world be your ouster and my leather canvas your palate. You could obviously mix up the colour of the text and apple logo to fit or not fit.

If I could request one or two definite they would be a white leather with metal writing, a white background with red text(being english and all) and a black background with orange text(being a Wolverhampton Wanderers fan and all)

I'm in no rush and would appreciate anything you can provide.

Much love

Joe

Janet.

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone have any flower wallpaper? Sorry if this has been asked. I've gone through most of the posts, and didn't see any flowers ..... Sigh

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Hi Mr Doctor again.

Me again with my ridiculous requests. In relation to my last 3 leather images with the device names on I wondered if you could provide me with a little variety and change the colour of the leather to lots of different and funky colours like white, reds, oranges, luminous colours etc, let the world be your ouster and my leather canvas your palate. You could obviously mix up the colour of the text and apple logo to fit or not fit.

If I could request one or two definite they would be a white leather with metal writing, a white background with red text(being english and all) and a black background with orange text(being a Wolverhampton Wanderers fan and all)

I'm in no rush and would appreciate anything you can provide.

Much love

Joe

Really sorry about the wait. I kinda forgot about this thread. Hit me up on Twitter if I'm ever this late to the game again.

Does anyone have any flower wallpaper? Sorry if this has been asked. I've gone through most of the posts, and didn't see any flowers ..... Sigh

Here is a link to a google search with lots of retina display walls with flowers. Without more guidance, I didn't want to attempt something you may or may not want.

Any way to get this exact same background but have it say iMore?

How is this?