The Doctor is in...Retna Display Wallpaper Request

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone. Thanks for your patients while I was away. Ended up spending a couple of days in the hospital and a couple more in bed recovering. I'm good to go now and as healthy as I'll ever be. lol.

Can I get a Michigan Wolverines one? Thanks!

Here you go.

Hey. Remember me? Still loving the animal logo ones you did me years back however I need a change and thought id come see the doctor.

I can't find anything like this anywhere so I'm not saying its going to be easy.

Basically I want 3 wallpapers if you can please. 1 for iPad 2 res. 1 for iPhone res and one for iPod touch res. I want a leather background, small apple logo and the name of the device. Ie iPad, iPhone iPod. Below the logo. The link is about as close as I can find but this is wrong res. happy creating.

http://www.oscustomize.com/wallpapers/_IPAD/ipad-wallpaper-leather-metal-apple-logo.jpg

Hey, Glad you like the others. I have attached two different wallpapers for the iPod. One at retina res for the 4th gen iPod (with cameras) and one for 3rd gen and earlier.

pretty nice :)

Thanks!

Hello was wondering if you can do a few iPhone/iPad wallpapers for the Florida Gators

Here you go. The second one is not my design but I love this style and wanted to share.

Wow!! You're awesome.
Any chance you can do one with the HIC (Hawaiian Island Creations) or Subaru logo?

Is this the right logo for HIC? I found several.

joebromley

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Hey. The above ones you did for me were amazing however I want a small tweak. I name my idevices after people in apple so I wondered if you could add their name to the corresponding device. So its. iPhone = Steve Jobs. iPad = Scott Forstall and iPod = Jony Ive. If u could put it in slightly smaller font underneath the device. Sorry if I'm asking too much.

Knurpsi

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Those are outstanding wallpapers! :)
I would like to request one, if that's ok.
I would love to see a wallpaper with the cute monster from "cut the rope", where the focus lies on the "ommnomm" monster and the background itself isn't too busy, but not plain white.
Thank you very much! :)

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Awesome stuff! I'd like to see more Vancouver Canucks wallpapers though :D

Hey. The above ones you did for me were amazing however I want a small tweak. I name my idevices after people in apple so I wondered if you could add their name to the corresponding device. So its. iPhone = Steve Jobs. iPad = Scott Forstall and iPod = Jony Ive. If u could put it in slightly smaller font underneath the device. Sorry if I'm asking too much.

Those are outstanding wallpapers! :)
I would like to request one, if that's ok.
I would love to see a wallpaper with the cute monster from "cut the rope", where the focus lies on the "ommnomm" monster and the background itself isn't too busy, but not plain white.
Thank you very much! :)

Rolex GMT 2 wallpapers. Please

Here you go...

fubaracing7374

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
45fe3b95-83c6-51e7.jpg

Any chance that someone could take the apple logo off and just have the background? I want to use this one on the lock screen and then the de-logoed one for the home screen. Any help would be appreciated.

twkufahl

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to find a wallpaper for iPad, MacBook Pro, and iMac (last two both 1920x1200), with the old school Green Lantern logo. Everything now seems to be modernized with the movie logo, except for one iPhone 4 wallpaper. Any chance you could make that happen?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro