The Doctor is in...Retna Display Wallpaper Request

TheGoodSon

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
Could you make me a custom wallpaper that uses the stock wallpaper with the water drops on the screen and have a capital A and a capital W overlapping each other in black for my lock screen in some cool font ?

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Could you make me a custom wallpaper that uses the stock wallpaper with the water drops on the screen and have a capital A and a capital W overlapping each other in black for my lock screen in some cool font ?

How is this? Let me know about the font. Everyone has different ideas about the font.

jkeitz

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
On my new iPhone 4S I'm still using the cool Stony Brook Seawolves wallpaper you made for my Pre last year! Thanks!

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
On my new iPhone 4S I'm still using the cool Stony Brook Seawolves wallpaper you made for my Pre last year! Thanks!

That's awesome. I was only one of four or five people making those wallpapers but it's great to hear that people are still getting use out of the older works. Enjoy! Let me know of you need something at the retina resolution.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys. Hit the new links in my signature for a gallery of all the wallpapers I've made for the iPhone and iPad. There are over 400 for the iPhone, most of which were done for this thread and about 40 for the iPad. Thanks.

joebromley

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Hey. Remember me? Still loving the animal logo ones you did me years back however I need a change and thought id come see the doctor.

I can't find anything like this anywhere so I'm not saying its going to be easy.

Basically I want 3 wallpapers if you can please. 1 for iPad 2 res. 1 for iPhone res and one for iPod touch res. I want a leather background, small apple logo and the name of the device. Ie iPad, iPhone iPod. Below the logo. The link is about as close as I can find but this is wrong res. happy creating.

http://www.oscustomize.com/wallpapers/_IPAD/ipad-wallpaper-leather-metal-apple-logo.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2