The Doctor is in...Retna Display Wallpaper Request

vn906c

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I have a small request. An Atlanta Falcons logo with a carbon fiber background? If it cant be done no worries. Thanks in advance!

sprocket2107

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Would it be possible to get a Barcelona wallpaper? Maybe a black background and the logo. to your discretion of course. And maybe a Bruins with black background and a Minnesota Vikings with black background as well? thank you very much

Hillbilly Tilley

Nov 28, 2009
Visit site
I have a couple of requests if you don't mind. Something snazzy with the steelers logo. Also, one of the Don't Tread On Me logo. And some honey bee / beekeeping ones.

Thanks,
Hillbilly

Last edited:

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I have a couple of requests if you don't mind. Something snazzy with the steelers logo. Also, one of the Don't Tread On Me logo. And some honey bee / beekeeping ones.

Thanks,
Hillbilly

There are a couple of Steeler's walls in this post already. I've added a couple. Hope they are "snazzy." The others are also attached.

MrTurner90

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Wondering if you could do a Dancing Snoopy background in color but add music notes around him. I can pm you a link to the pic since i dont have 10 posts. thanks in advance and keep up the great work I've got most of the pics you've done in this post!!!

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
How about a Scotland flag or something or maybe my footy team Celtic fc, thx.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

I know this ain't MY thread, but still... I made this one for you.

Scotlandflag.png

Reactions: jhoove09#IM

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Wondering if you could do a Dancing Snoopy background in color but add music notes around him. I can pm you a link to the pic since i dont have 10 posts. thanks in advance and keep up the great work I've got most of the pics you've done in this post!!!

Please send me this link in a PM. I'm not 100% sure what your talking about.

How about a Scotland flag or something or maybe my footy team Celtic fc, thx.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Sure thing. Here you go.

I know this ain't MY thread, but still... I made this one for you.

Click to view quoted image

Thanks! Anytime you or anyone else wants to jump in and post a wallpaper, feel free.

MrTurner90

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I also love what you did with the pinstripe Yankees pic and was wondering if you could also do either a New England one or a Minnesota twins one pinstripe. That would be awesome!!