The Doctor is in...Retna Display Wallpaper Request

Glbosko53

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
I checked out all your work and you do a good job!

How about a few Pittsburgh Steeler ones? Also, do you do ones with text in them? Say I wanted a quote with just abstract art work along with it?

Corey

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
If you could do one of the Glock logo, and maybe a Glock or two that would be awesome.

Thanks.

I may be able to help on that one. I've got these two on my phone.

glock1.png

glock2.jpg

Reactions: jhoove09#IM

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Okay, I've been away for a bit but I am going to get working on these tonight. Thanks for your patience.

How about a few Pittsburgh Steeler ones? Also, do you do ones with text in them? Say I wanted a quote with just abstract art work along with it?

I can do quotes. Let me know what you would like it to say and if you have any design ideas (fonts, colors, ect).

I may be able to help on that one. I've got these two on my phone.

Click to view quoted image

Click to view quoted image

Thanks for your help on those! Anyone who has a wallpaper that fills the needs of a request, feel free to post. :D

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Wow, you really do great work!

Some of my ideas would probably take some time, and I don't if you'd be interested. I don't mean to be greedy with your time and talent. I just thought that if you enjoy doing this, you'd like a challenge.

I've been looking for a wallpaper that uses audio vacuum tubes. I'm imagining something that seems like you're looking down into a tube amplifier. Kind've steampunk. I attached a picture of a vintage receiver (FWIW, it's a Fisher 400) to try to show you what I'm talking about. You might find other examples on an audio website like Audiogon.

Other ideas are:

1. Buddha

2. Calvin & Hobbes. Do you know the graphics that people put on their cars of Calvin? Like the ones where he's peeing on a Chevy logo, or kneeling and praying? I always thought an interesting graphic would be Calvin and/or Hobbes meditating in the Lotus Position.

3. Grateful Dead - maybe a Steal You Face superimposed on an Apple logo

Thanks in advance for your talent, time and energy!

There isn't anything attached... I'm not really sure what you are asking as far as the Audio Vacuum Tubes goes. Can you attach the pic for me?

1. and 3. are attached... two is difficult since I am not an artist... I don't do anything free hand. I'm terrible at it. lol. If I can't find that image somewhere, I can't edit it into an iPhone wallpaper. Sorry.

Reactions: Dharma1

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
How about the NY Jets? Thanks

Agree. How about a Jets one?

Can we get some KC Cheifs wallpapers and maybe a couple with the Assassin's Creed Logos? You are the best

Again, sorry these took so long. I've had a lot of other projects going on the last few weeks. Enjoy!

lmac4cy

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I have been looking through your wallpapers and they are awesome. I was wondering if you could get a white cancer ribbon wallpaper. It would mean a lot to me. Thanks in advance.

Dharma1

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
There isn't anything attached... I'm not really sure what you are asking as far as the Audio Vacuum Tubes goes. Can you attach the pic for me?

1. and 3. are attached... two is difficult since I am not an artist... I don't do anything free hand. I'm terrible at it. lol. If I can't find that image somewhere, I can't edit it into an iPhone wallpaper. Sorry.

Wow, those are great!! Thanks so much.

I'm not sure what happened to the attachment. I'll look for another picture of what I'm thinking about, and post it here.

Thanks again!!

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
The Arizona Cardinals would be clutch if you could please

Here you go. Enjoy.

I have been looking through your wallpapers and they are awesome. I was wondering if you could get a white cancer ribbon wallpaper. It would mean a lot to me. Thanks in advance.

You tell me what color you want on the background and I'll make it happen. Any wallpapers you'd like, let me know. I've attached a wallpaper I use from time to time.

Reactions: lmac4cy

kilroy2730

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
How about Oklahoma State Cowboys and/or Oklahoma Highway Patrol?
Thanks in advance!!:)

RIP Coach Budke and Coach Serna. You will be missed.

Last edited:

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
How about Oklahoma State Cowboys and/or Oklahoma Highway Patrol?
Thanks in advance!!:)

RIP Coach Budke and Coach Serna. You will be missed.

Okay, I was able to work out something for the first two pics you attached. I have been messing around with some artistic tools and added one I found that I liked. The OK State Trooper logo is a tough one. I cannot find an image of the logo big enough to use for a wallpaper this size. If you can find a logo, attach it here. Sorry about that.

Reactions: kilroy2730

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal