The Doctor is in...Retna Display Wallpaper Request

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Hey man, is there any way you can do Bruins and Patriots logos? Preferably the regular B for the bruins and the old school Patriots Pat logo with a red background? Would be greatly appreciated! Thank you

My kids go to La Tech and Millsaps College, can you merge the two attachments into one wallpaper? Thanks in advance for your help!

Here you go.

The logos you attached are very small. I'm going to have to do some more work and will try to get this to you before the end of the day.

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I may have missed them in earlier pages...but could you do something really cool with the Dallas Cowboy logo, the star and all? Something that really "glistens" against the blue background?

Don't know if "glistening" is possible to capture! Haha! :)

Thanks anyway.

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I may have missed them in earlier pages...but could you do something really cool with the Dallas Cowboy logo, the star and all? Something that really "glistens" against the blue background?

Don't know if "glistening" is possible to capture! Haha! :)

Thanks anyway.

lol, I hope I have captured "glistening" in at least one of these. I'm a Dallas fan so any excuse to make a few more wallpapers.

Reactions: TLD1

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Wow you do awesome work !! Do you have any SD chargers ? Some hd bolts stormy weather zoomed out not close up or anything something not very pick just looking for something high contrast and crystal clear .. Thanks a bunch feel free to throw in some hot cheer leaders lol

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

jrpierce

May 29, 2009
Visit site
Your work is amazing. Thank you first of all for taking the time to do all of this free of charge. Is there any way you could do some with a black background and the old school Cleveland indians "C" in white? Also, could you throw a couple other ones together with a Houston Texans logo?

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
lol, I hope I have captured "glistening" in at least one of these. I'm a Dallas fan so any excuse to make a few more wallpapers.

LOL! Now I know where you went, you got tired of playing with the Pre!!!

How about a good one with the Canucks logo, for my 4S, since I defected from webOS a long time ago? :p

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site

How about a good one with the Canucks logo, for my 4S, since I defected from webOS a long time ago? :p

Yep. Got tired of messing with my original pre. Still got it if you want it. :p

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Wow you do awesome work !! Do you have any SD chargers ? Some hd bolts stormy weather zoomed out not close up or anything something not very pick just looking for something high contrast and crystal clear .. Thanks a bunch feel free to throw in some hot cheer leaders lol

Sorry, no cheerleaders but here are others...
View attachment 11264
View attachment 11265

Your work is amazing. Thank you first of all for taking the time to do all of this free of charge. Is there any way you could do some with a black background and the old school Cleveland indians "C" in white? Also, could you throw a couple other ones together with a Houston Texans logo?

I couldn't find the logo you mentioned in this post. Can you attach a picture for me? Here are a couple for the Texans.
View attachment 11266
View attachment 11267

When I first saw this, I thought you were talking about Jay and Preware. lol. Here you go.
View attachment 11268
View attachment 11269

Reactions: verwon

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, no cheerleaders but here are others...
View attachment 11264
View attachment 11265

I couldn't find the logo you mentioned in this post. Can you attach a picture for me? Here are a couple for the Texans.
View attachment 11266
View attachment 11267

When I first saw this, I thought you were talking about Jay and Preware. lol. Here you go.
View attachment 11268
View attachment 11269

It's ok lol thanks those look great

Dharma1

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Wow, you really do great work!

Some of my ideas would probably take some time, and I don't if you'd be interested. I don't mean to be greedy with your time and talent. I just thought that if you enjoy doing this, you'd like a challenge.

I've been looking for a wallpaper that uses audio vacuum tubes. I'm imagining something that seems like you're looking down into a tube amplifier. Kind've steampunk. I attached a picture of a vintage receiver (FWIW, it's a Fisher 400) to try to show you what I'm talking about. You might find other examples on an audio website like Audiogon.

Other ideas are:

1. Buddha

2. Calvin & Hobbes. Do you know the graphics that people put on their cars of Calvin? Like the ones where he's peeing on a Chevy logo, or kneeling and praying? I always thought an interesting graphic would be Calvin and/or Hobbes meditating in the Lotus Position.

3. Grateful Dead - maybe a Steal You Face superimposed on an Apple logo

Thanks in advance for your talent, time and energy!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice