The Doctor is in...Retna Display Wallpaper Request

twkufahl

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I've been looking for a couple different types of backgrounds for a while. One would be just a fall theme (dead leaves falling, tree with orange leaves, whatever, open to the creativity of others), but somehow, I would like it to incorporate an apple logo. Could just be something as simple as an apple logo in the center, I don't know, I'm not particularly creative myself.
I'd also like one that was sort of a Thanksgiving theme with a cornucopia pouring out fruits, grains, and what have you, but somehow with an apple logo integrated. Perhaps just an apple pouring out from the cornucopia with apple style bite out of it, or just the apple logo as the cornucopia itself, I guess. Again, open to others' creativity.
I generally like to use the same wallpaper on my iPhone 4, iPad 2, MacBook Pro, and iMac, so if they could be the proper sizes to be optimized for each device that would be awesome. Thanks.

TK

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I've been looking for a couple different types of backgrounds for a while. One would be just a fall theme (dead leaves falling, tree with orange leaves, whatever, open to the creativity of others), but somehow, I would like it to incorporate an apple logo. Could just be something as simple as an apple logo in the center, I don't know, I'm not particularly creative myself.
I'd also like one that was sort of a Thanksgiving theme with a cornucopia pouring out fruits, grains, and what have you, but somehow with an apple logo integrated. Perhaps just an apple pouring out from the cornucopia with apple style bite out of it, or just the apple logo as the cornucopia itself, I guess. Again, open to others' creativity.
I generally like to use the same wallpaper on my iPhone 4, iPad 2, MacBook Pro, and iMac, so if they could be the proper sizes to be optimized for each device that would be awesome. Thanks.

TK

Before I edit these to work on all Apple devices, I wanted to make sure these were what you are looking for. I will also need the screen resolutions for the Macbook Pro and iMac.

twkufahl

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Before I edit these to work on all Apple devices, I wanted to make sure these were what you are looking for. I will also need the screen resolutions for the Macbook Pro and iMac.

These look awesome. I especially love the Thanksgiving one. The only small request I'd make for the autumn one would be that the apple logo be a little smaller and a darker color so it can be more easily picked out. You do great work.
The iMac and MacBook Pro both have screen resolutions of 1920x1200.

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
These look awesome. I especially love the Thanksgiving one. The only small request I'd make for the autumn one would be that the apple logo be a little smaller and a darker color so it can be more easily picked out. You do great work.
The iMac and MacBook Pro both have screen resolutions of 1920x1200.

I offer my most sincere apologies to you. I got behind on some website work and needed to get caught up. Thank you for your patients in all this. Here are the Macbook walls you asked for and another try at the Apple logo in the fallen leaves. Let me know if these work.

twkufahl

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I offer my most sincere apologies to you. I got behind on some website work and needed to get caught up. Thank you for your patients in all this. Here are the Macbook walls you asked for and another try at the Apple logo in the fallen leaves. Let me know if these work.

No apologies necessary. These look fantastic and are going up on my machines immediately. Thanks.

aandrewalv8

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
If you're still doing retina wallpapers can you make me a Melanie Iglesias wallpaper? Hahah I can't seem to find any iPhone wallpapers of her. And if you have time do you think you could make me a lockscreen of the word "illest" on a completely black background? And it's all in lower cases? I would love you so much haha

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
If you're still doing retina wallpapers can you make me a Melanie Iglesias wallpaper? Hahah I can't seem to find any iPhone wallpapers of her. And if you have time do you think you could make me a lockscreen of the word "illest" on a completely black background? And it's all in lower cases? I would love you so much haha

Hey, I can help you with these but I'll need some more info... first, I'd like to keep this thread as PG as possible, can you PM me an email address so I can send you these? Also, what font do you want on the lockscreen image? An example of the font would be most helpful unless you can give me font name. Thanks again.

Now, I was deeply impacted by Steve's passing... I made these out of tribute... credit goes to the original artist (couldn't track him/her down). These are just resized for the iPhone and iPad.

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I liked the new background on the TiPb home site so I decided to play with it and the TiPb logo a bit. Hope you guys like (and the editors don't mind).

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
How about a wallpaper with a flushing toilet and lots of cash being thrown in with the Yankees logo all over the place? lmmfao!!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods