The Doctor is in...Retna Display Wallpaper Request

RSS

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
I have a request if you have time. I'd be I interested in the "Lawrence Tech engineering" logo. It's a engineering and technical university in Michigan

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
in spirit of the new tour kicking off last night and me going to seeing them in Sept. i thought this would be pretty cool!

(would it be possible with one black and one white background?)

I couldn't find a larger version of this logo. I hope this works. If you find one bigger, post it and I'll redo these.

I have a request if you have time. I'd be I interested in the "Lawrence Tech engineering" logo. It's a engineering and technical university in Michigan

No problem. Here you go.

Reactions: dmt316 and BLiNK

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't find the same background I used for this one but I found one similar. Let me know if this works.

Here you go.

thanks so much, its a little darker then i was hoping for but beggars can't be choosers, btw all of your work is awesome!!!

RSS

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for the L Tech wallpapers. The white on blue is perfect, very much appreciated! Just put it on my phone

akmolin

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Wondered if you could use this Penn State background and make it for the retna display thanks in advance
profilepic195519_1.gif

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Wondered if you could use this Penn State background and make it for the retna display thanks in advance
profilepic195519_1.gif

Here you go! Enjoy.

On a personal note: I'd like to thank everyone who has posted in this thread for their respect, patience, and generally good attitudes. I have tried to branch out into other areas of the TiPb forums and have gotten some less than respectable replies and posts. Everyone here renews my faith in humanity. Thank you.

Reactions: akmolin

elementkid415

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
Hey jhoove! Could you make me a wallpaper please? The background I would like is the one on this page http : / /charlestrippy . tumblr . com
the profile's background.
Thanks for your time!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro