The Doctor is in...Retna Display Wallpaper Request

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I actually use a simple (and free) program called paint.net

Once I find an image big enough to use for the retna display, I'll edit it as nessesary to fit the request (new backdround, change the color, ect) and size the entire image to 640x960. The size displays the image on the phone perfectly aligned so the device doesnt have to make it bigger (thus making it blurry like old iPhone 3GS icons). It's not difficult. It just takes some time to edit. If your interested in trying, download the program and play around with it. I could always use a second person to help out from time to time. :)

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk

avwh

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I tried paint.net - even though I use photoshop (and the controls/panels are similar in paint.net), I'm not proficient enough to tweak/re-size effectively.

I'd love the following:

Chief Illiniwek Illinois logo

Maryland Terrapin logo

SF Giants logo (intertwined S and F in black lettering with white outline, orange background)

I don't have enough posts so I can't upload attachments or use linked images in the post, unfortunately.

Thanks!

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I tried paint.net - even though I use photoshop (and the controls/panels are similar in paint.net), I'm not proficient enough to tweak/re-size effectively.

I'd love the following:

Chief Illiniwek Illinois logo

Maryland Terrapin logo

SF Giants logo (intertwined S and F in black lettering with white outline, orange background)

I don't have enough posts so I can't upload attachments or use linked images in the post, unfortunately.

Thanks!

Sorry for the delay in this. I got an early vacation this year. Here you go. Let me know what you think!

Reactions: avwh

applefanboi

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I would love one of the "new" Obama 2012 logo. I don't know why the larger wallpaper websites haven't had any of these out yet.

Google has a ton of the pics on the image search, don't know how many would be usable, so if you need me to post a large image of it, just lemme know!

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I would love one of the "new" Obama 2012 logo. I don't know why the larger wallpaper websites haven't had any of these out yet.

Google has a ton of the pics on the image search, don't know how many would be usable, so if you need me to post a large image of it, just lemme know!

Here you go. I'll be using this one myself, if nothing more than to upset my girlfriend. lol.

Reactions: applefanboi

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
this would be awesome, not only if you can make it in high quality retina but the correct size for the iPhone 4

Thanks, you're the best!

bgarrick87

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
How about some with the university of south Carolina baseball logo ( back to back national champions by the way!) as well as the football logo? Thanks in advance!

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
How about some with the university of south Carolina baseball logo ( back to back national champions by the way!) as well as the football logo? Thanks in advance!

Yeah, again, I am a UVA student. I may have some issues with this request. :p I'll get it to you in a day or two.... thanks for waiting. Busy time of year for me.