The Doctor is in...Retna Display Wallpaper Request

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
sweet! those are amazing, thanks. would it be possible to take the 3rd jayhawk head from the left and use a blue background?

Sorry I missed this. I was going back through to make sure every request had been met. Here you go! I added one for taking so long... :D

That's awesome! Could you just take the Husker logo off? I'll take the stadium by itself. Thanks so much!!!

Not a problem. :)

I have a pretty easy request. How about the Pittsburgh Pirates "P" logo with a black background

Pittsburgh Pirates Logo - Chris Creamer's Sports Logos Page - SportsLogos.Net

That logo in particular. Thanks!

I love it when you leave me links. Thanks!

@Jhoove09

Will you able able to do a wallpaper of the Miami Hurricanes foot ball logo, for the Iphone 4 high resolution. As well as for the Miami heat.

Thanks, any question let me know.

Here are a few. Anything you'd like changed, let me know.

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I sure would appreciate the following Hi-Res Wallpaper of the following especially the lions:

Thank you for the time you are putting into this for everyone:

PS The lions heads together have some small writing on the bottom if you can remove that.

Awesome pictures... The lions were too far apart to get them in the same wallpaper... I tried to be creative with these. Let me know if there is anything you want done diffrently. Thanks.

Attachments

• Lion Heads Together 1.jpg
    Lion Heads Together 1.jpg
    332.8 KB · Views: 61
  • Lion Heads Together 2.jpg
    Lion Heads Together 2.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 57
  • Lion Heads Together 3.jpg
    Lion Heads Together 3.jpg
    343.7 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: Jaguarr40

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Awesome pictures... The lions were too far apart to get them in the same wallpaper... I tried to be creative with these. Let me know if there is anything you want done diffrently. Thanks.

Thank you very much as the creativity will work fine. You did a great job and I might upload a couple more of a few exotic scenes as i call them but these will work fine.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
If I can intrude on your time and ask for 3 more since the others you did for me were outstanding....There might be 1 or 2 with small writing if you can remove the writing....Thanks my friend. Good d*** job.

Jan

Attachments

• Lion Head CLose Up.jpg
    Lion Head CLose Up.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 47
  • Lion Full Body.jpg
    Lion Full Body.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Reactions: jhoove09#IM

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
How about a Texas A&M logo.

Love the Cowboys one.

Thanks

If I can intrude on your time and ask for 3 more since the others you did for me were outstanding....There might be 1 or 2 with small writing if you can remove the writing....Thanks my friend. Good d*** job.

Jan

I should get to these in the next couple of days!

On a side note, I'd like to thank everyone for the request and the incredibly nice feedback. Keep them coming and I'll keep editing. You guys are awesome. Thank you.

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site

Jan

Here you go. The other one is way too small to do anything with on the retina display. Sorry. I really liked the last one so I did three versions of it.

Attachments

• Lion Head Close Up 1.jpg
    Lion Head Close Up 1.jpg
    321.9 KB · Views: 63

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
ahhhh, it's nice to be #1 in the nation :D :D

i like this one.. without the TM & SM. centered with the white background

edit: well, that didn't last very long.. i'd still like the wallpaper though haha

Last edited:

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
ahhhh, it's nice to be #1 in the nation :D :D

i like this one.. without the TM & SM. centered with the white background

edit: well, that didn't last very long.. i'd still like the wallpaper though haha

Here you go! Maybe this will ease the pain you suffered today...

Reactions: BLiNK

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW