The Doctor is in...Retna Display Wallpaper Request

tjrtjrtjr

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Saw how kind you are and thought of what I might like, if you could pull it off. Shouldn't be too hard for a Sox fan. I'd love the Boston Red Sox "hanging sox" logo on the background of the green monster--possibly just solid green in the same color as the monster unless there's an easy way to incorporate an image of the fence itself.

Cheers!

P.S. Whatever the green background ends up being, could you possibly post that without the logo, so that I could use it as the home screen wallpaper? I like an image on the lock screen and a "clean" home screen.

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Saw how kind you are and thought of what I might like, if you could pull it off. Shouldn't be too hard for a Sox fan. I'd love the Boston Red Sox "hanging sox" logo on the background of the green monster--possibly just solid green in the same color as the monster unless there's an easy way to incorporate an image of the fence itself.

Cheers!

P.S. Whatever the green background ends up being, could you possibly post that without the logo, so that I could use it as the home screen wallpaper? I like an image on the lock screen and a "clean" home screen.

Here is both images. I couldn't find a large enough picture of the wall so I took a smaller one and "tiled" it into a full background. You can see this if you look close enough but it's not too noticeable. Let me know what you think.

W00tn3ss

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I love the wallpapers! Great work! On the first page there is a picture of the Yankee pin-stripes? Could I have that with a Machester United Logo on it? Thanks in advance..

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Hi, I love the wallpapers! Great work! On the first page there is a picture of the Yankee pin-stripes? Could I have that with a Machester United Logo on it? Thanks in advance..

Sure thing. Here you go.

great wallpaper doc. Wondering if you have any batman retina wallpapers, thanks!

I did a few. There are a lot of different interpretations of Batman. I enjoy the newer movies. Dark Night was awesome. :D Anything specific your looking for?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
hello Doctor! i am a huge Kansas Jayhawk fan

was wondering if you could do something with just the jayhawk head to where it would take up the whole screen at an angle with a white background..? maybe?

here's an example pic:

2sbr3iu.jpg

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
hello Doctor! i am a huge Kansas Jayhawk fan

was wondering if you could do something with just the jayhawk head to where it would take up the whole screen at an angle with a white background..? maybe?

here's an example pic:

2sbr3iu.jpg

Sorry, things have been crazy in my world. I will get to this in the next day or two. Again, sorry for the wait.

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
no worries, i'm just grateful that you're willing to do this at all :)

Okay, first, awesome request. Took some actual editing skill... I love these type. I couldn't find a large enough logo to make the wallpaper without editing it first. I've attached three variations I did up. Let me know which one you like best and any changes you would like to the position and background. I also found a couple of other pctures I liked and turned them into wallpapers. Those are bonuses. Let me know. Thanks.

Reactions: BLiNK

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2