The Doctor is in...Retna Display Wallpaper Request

joebromley

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
You don't owe me one. You've done enough. If have doctored the image myself however it doesn't look to strong so i wondered if you could cast your eye over it and spruce it up? Make it a bit cleaner and stronger. I've linked u on Twitter again. Thanks passed on for previous image also.

joj0

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I found the case you were talking about but I couldn't find that design anywhere on the webs and my attempt to re-create it was a total failure (imagine a 2 y/o with crayons, that's what it looked like). I have posted one I edited from an image on the Animal website. Sorry I couldn't get what you were looking for. I owe you one.

Thanks. I found a clean picture of the head and posted it up. and because every hero needs an enemy, I posted one of The Fallen. :D The O's logo is there too.

To all:
I added my current background. It was an image I used in a request and I loved it enough to give it the spotlight, so to speak. Enjoy!!!

hey thanks so much! The fallen one really looks crazy on my 4 love it

Reactions: jhoove09#IM

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
You don't owe me one. You've done enough. If have doctored the image myself however it doesn't look to strong so i wondered if you could cast your eye over it and spruce it up? Make it a bit cleaner and stronger. I've linked u on Twitter again. Thanks passed on for previous image also.

I've been able to do something with it.... I'm still working with the image somewhat but I want your input on the first two attempts. Let me know what you think. On the second one, if you'd like a logo placed onto that one, let me know.

The original image has been sized to the iPhone4. Making small images bigger takes away from their sharpness so I darkened it and set the contrast a little higher than normal. I think that will help a little.

Last edited:
Reactions: joebromley

mookster

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
Awesome pics that I've seen. I was wondering if you could do something for a marked patrol Dodge Charger unit. Preferably a black and white charger, no matter what the background looks like.

joebromley

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I've been able to do something with it.... I'm still working with the image somewhat but I want your input on the first two attempts. Let me know what you think. On the second one, if you'd like a logo placed onto that one, let me know.

The original image has been sized to the iPhone4. Making small images bigger takes away from their sharpness so I darkened it and set the contrast a little higher than normal. I think that will help a little.

I love the Second one. The First one looked ok, when i first looked at it but looks quite cool on the phone.

I dunno what else you can produce, whether you can increase the quality of the colours, they are a little blurry at zoom. I don't know what else you can do as i have no photoshop skills. But Thanks greatly for work.

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Hey i can't see the Attachment for some reason. Appreciate you taking the time, don't give it priority i'm cool whenever.

Not a problem. That's why I started the thread. I can see the attachment but I tweeted it to you so you should have a mention there with the background in twitpic.

Reactions: jhood25

joebromley

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
That is literally the bomb. I love it. Any ideas of how to tweak something for my lock screen then I'm done and you can get back to your life and stop being annoyed by me. Lol.

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Ah, you assume I had a life before this thread got going. That's a lovely thought. :) I'm not sure what else can be done with it. I've tried to a lot of different things with that design and putting anything in the visible areas of the lock screen are drowned out by the colors of the background.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta

Reactions: scaffme

joebromley

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I have an idea. That Is if you want to do it. I realise I have taken over this thread with the same wall paper. So would understand if you didn't wish to continue. You know the one you made with the big animal text above dock. Move that into middle with the coloured logo outside it and black outside that. Exactly how I have it on my lock screen now(attached on next post) but just black behind the clock.

joebromley

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
d4b78c3f-2219-4b55.jpg

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I have an idea. That Is if you want to do it. I realise I have taken over this thread with the same wall paper. So would understand if you didn't wish to continue. You know the one you made with the big animal text above dock. Move that into middle with the coloured logo outside it and black outside that. Exactly how I have it on my lock screen now(attached on next post) but just black behind the clock.

Awesome idea. Here you go. It looks wierd here but on the iPhone lockscreen, it looks awesome.

Reactions: Amirsardari