The Doctor is in...Retna Display Wallpaper Request

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Very nice. Do you have any kind of music note like wallpapers?

Kinda like hendrix era or the like.

What would that look like? Can you post a picture of a hendrix era music note? I posted a fe I was playing with.

Any chance of an N*E*R*D logo at all? Thanks :)

Having trouble finding a NERD logo. I only got album art in a search. Here is a pic I found.

Thank you guys for waiting patently. After a bout in the hosptal and some crazy hours at work, I've taken a break from all that and should be able to do this at least once or twice a week. Anyone else with the photoshop skills can jump in a fill request as you wish.

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Thanks!!!!!! Love the pinstripes! Also can you different colors for the backgrounds I know you did black and blue would it look good also? And is even possible to make a Yankee wallpaper for the homescreen? But thanks for this one u made my day!!!!

Is this what you were looking for. I'm tired so I may just be confused for no reason. lol. Thanks.

Steve-O

Banned
Jul 26, 2009
Visit site
What would that look like? Can you post a picture of a hendrix era music note? I posted a fe I was playing with.

Having trouble finding a NERD logo. I only got album art in a search. Here is a pic I found.

Thank you guys for waiting patently. After a bout in the hosptal and some crazy hours at work, I've taken a break from all that and should be able to do this at least once or twice a week. Anyone else with the photoshop skills can jump in a fill request as you wish.

Cheers, mate. Much appreciated! ..... Might be able to get you a decent log pic if that would help? ;-)

joebromley

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Hey Loving Your Work So Far.

Wonder If you could do this to iPhone Res please.

or Also an Animal Surf & Skate Logo like this obviously without the watermark and if you could reverse the colour so it was white on black please.

Thanks in advance.

Joe

Can't Send Links i'll DM u

theiPhonechick

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Anyone? No other request?

Would you mind making a Duke Blue Devils one for me? I'd love to have the logo in some way but in pink. My two favorite things.. Duke and pink. Haha.

You can be as creative as you'd like. I'm sure I'll love anything. I've looked around but haven't really found one that catches my eye.

Thank you so much. :D

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Would you mind making a Duke Blue Devils one for me? I'd love to have the logo in some way but in pink. My two favorite things.. Duke and pink. Haha.

You can be as creative as you'd like. I'm sure I'll love anything. I've looked around but haven't really found one that catches my eye.

Thank you so much. :D

Here are a couple I wipped up for you. Just so you know how big a request this is, I included my current background on my phone. :p

Reactions: theiPhonechick

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Hey Loving Your Work So Far.

Wonder If you could do this to iPhone Res please.

or Also an Animal Surf & Skate Logo like this obviously without the watermark and if you could reverse the colour so it was white on black please.

Thanks in advance.

Joe

Can't Send Links i'll DM u

A couple of things. I never got your DM. Also, what do you mean by "iPhone res?" This thread is for the Retna display and all these wallpapers fit perfectly on the iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4. I can resize a few of them to the 3GS if you wish, I just need to know which ones.

joebromley

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
A couple of things. I never got your DM. Also, what do you mean by "iPhone res?" This thread is for the Retna display and all these wallpapers fit perfectly on the iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4. I can resize a few of them to the 3GS if you wish, I just need to know which ones.

Yeh sorry but i don't have enough posts to DM and i couldnt post afterwards to gain it. iPhone Res is exactly as u state. Retina Display. Also the first one i wanted was a DC shoes logo. Theres one on Google images that is Gold and black but Desktop size. Would link u but still don't have enough posts. Also The Animal Logo is also on Google.

Is there any chance u can help without the links?

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Yeh sorry but i don't have enough posts to DM and i couldnt post afterwards to gain it. iPhone Res is exactly as u state. Retina Display. Also the first one i wanted was a DC shoes logo. Theres one on Google images that is Gold and black but Desktop size. Would link u but still don't have enough posts. Also The Animal Logo is also on Google.

Is there any chance u can help without the links?

I think I got this now. Awesome request man. I had fun doing these. I kept all the source files for these so any changes can be made quickly. I threw in an extra DC shoes logo (just because I liked it). Enjoy!

Last edited:

joebromley

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Thank you so much. They are awesome everything I wanted and more. If you had so much fun u cud keep it going and keep on the surf and skate theme with Quiksilver, Bilabong etc etc. There is one Animal logo I want I just can't find it any where the company have just started making iPhone cases and I have one the logo is one with lots of Animal logos all different colours. If u hit there website and find the cases this might help. Only if u want to thou I feel guilty asking now you've done these awesome ones. Once again many thanks.

Reactions: jhoove09#IM

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Thank you so much. They are awesome everything I wanted and more. If you had so much fun u cud keep it going and keep on the surf and skate theme with Quiksilver, Bilabong etc etc. There is one Animal logo I want I just can't find it any where the company have just started making iPhone cases and I have one the logo is one with lots of Animal logos all different colours. If u hit there website and find the cases this might help. Only if u want to thou I feel guilty asking now you've done these awesome ones. Once again many thanks.

No problem man. If you feel that bad about it, just hit the THANKS button on my post. It helps me street cred. lol. I do this so I can give back to the community that I get a lot of help from. Here are some more of the same type. Enioy!

Reactions: joebromley

joebromley

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I've Thanked Away. I really do appreciate it. I have hit u up on Twitter with the Link of the Animal Case i have. Is there anyway you could find a background to match it. I haven't found anything at all close. Hope u don't mind the Twitter intrustion.

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I've Thanked Away. I really do appreciate it. I have hit u up on Twitter with the Link of the Animal Case i have. Is there anyway you could find a background to match it. I haven't found anything at all close. Hope u don't mind the Twitter intrustion.

Not at all. Thats why I put the link there. I'll see what I can come up with.

joj0

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Wow you do some good work!

Hey would you be able to get a really clean optimus prime just his face not the whole body? There is one on google images just to big and not clear.

Also can you do the orioles "O" logo with a black background? Yes I know the team sucks I just like their logo lol. Thanks

Reactions: jhoove09#IM

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site

I found the case you were talking about but I couldn't find that design anywhere on the webs and my attempt to re-create it was a total failure (imagine a 2 y/o with crayons, that's what it looked like). I have posted one I edited from an image on the Animal website. Sorry I couldn't get what you were looking for. I owe you one.

Hey would you be able to get a really clean optimus prime just his face not the whole body? There is one on google images just to big and not clear.

Also can you do the orioles "O" logo with a black background? Yes I know the team sucks I just like their logo lol. Thanks

Thanks. I found a clean picture of the head and posted it up. and because every hero needs an enemy, I posted one of The Fallen. :D The O's logo is there too.

To all:
I added my current background. It was an image I used in a request and I loved it enough to give it the spotlight, so to speak. Enjoy!!!

Reactions: joj0 and joebromley

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site

Also, I found this on the webs. It is NOT my work. I am only reposting because I think you'd like to have it.

Reactions: joj0

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods