The Doctor is in...Retna Display Wallpaper Request

chemtc73

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Okay...how about something like a skull and crossbones with the traditional hazmat diamond in the background. Just throwing out an idea.

EU4IC

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Great work so far!

You'd be my best friend, though, if you made anything Michael Jordan (shrug, Ehlo jumper, Bryon Russell jumper, in the air, anything)

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Okay...how about something like a skull and crossbones with the traditional hazmat diamond in the background. Just throwing out an idea.

Here you go. Hard to find large enough images to do this. 640x960 is huge for a phone. lol

I added a couple more for our friends who keep us safe.

Reactions: kilroy2730

Lilrican

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Love the yankees wallpaper. Can you do team numbers? I would like mariano rivera number wallpaper. With the old stadium patch the one they have right now. Thanks.

Lilrican

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Thanks!!!!!! Love the pinstripes! Also can you different colors for the backgrounds I know you did black and blue would it look good also? And is even possible to make a Yankee wallpaper for the homescreen? But thanks for this one u made my day!!!!

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Sorry for the delay folks. I have been distracted with a time cinsuming project at work.... I will get caught up sometime this week. Again, sorry about the wait.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal