The Doctor is in...Retna Display Wallpaper Request

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
***EDIT***
Hello everyone. First, let me thank you for the request and the kind words. My life has taken a crazy turn as of late. Both my supervisors at work have resigned in the last month and due to this... my work load has tripled. Also, I coach softball for a local high school and the season is in full swing. I just don't have the time and energy to devote to this like I want to. I hope others can step up and take over the thread and request if they have time and are willing. Thanks again everyone.
***EDIT***

I just upgraded to the iPod 4th Gen. I decided that I needed some wallpapers to match the high quality screen. I started out by making the ones you see here. I've been making wallpapers for webOS smartphones in the Pre|Central forums for a while now and decided to bring that here.

So, if you'd like to see a high quality 640x960 wallpaper made specifically for you, drop your request in this thread.

I do ask a few things of you...

1. Please ask for your wallpaper, be respectful, and wait patiently (I have a life)
2. If you can find the picture you want used in the wallpaper, included it in your post.
3. If you don't like something about your wallpaper or you just hate it, let me know what's wrong and I'll try to fix it. If your disrespectful or rude about it, NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!

If you do not have enough post to link me to an image or website, please use twitter. That seems to work for most people.

Here are a few to give you an idea of what I'm doing. I re-size pics and design from scratch so just let me know what you'd like.

Last edited:

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Sick Cowboys wallpaper, just wish their play was that good. Thanks.

How about a mushroom cloud/nuke explosion wallpaper?

TampaDude

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
I like the Yankees, too, but also like a dark background for my wallpaper. Would it be possible to do the logos on a dark background, like black or navy blue?