How about a Texas A&M logo.

Love the Cowboys one.

Thanks
    If I can intrude on your time and ask for 3 more since the others you did for me were outstanding....There might be 1 or 2 with small writing if you can remove the writing....Thanks my friend. Good d*** job.

Jan
    I should get to these in the next couple of days!

On a side note, I'd like to thank everyone for the request and the incredibly nice feedback. Keep them coming and I'll keep editing. You guys are awesome. Thank you.
    02-13-2011 04:32 AM
    How about a University of Utah logo?
    02-13-2011 03:42 PM
    Got any for the University of Oregon?

Much appreciated, Jason
    02-13-2011 09:44 PM
    How about a Texas A&M logo.

Love the Cowboys one.

Thanks
    Here you go!
    Dan@ likes this.
    02-14-2011 02:00 AM
    If I can intrude on your time and ask for 3 more since the others you did for me were outstanding....There might be 1 or 2 with small writing if you can remove the writing....Thanks my friend. Good d*** job.

Jan
    Here you go. The other one is way too small to do anything with on the retina display. Sorry. I really liked the last one so I did three versions of it.
    Attached Thumbnails The Doctor is in...Retna Display Wallpaper Request-lion-head-close-up-1.jpg  
    02-14-2011 02:12 AM
    How about a University of Utah logo?
    Here are a couple.
    02-14-2011 02:20 AM
    Got any for the University of Oregon?

Much appreciated, Jason
    Let me know what you think.
    02-14-2011 02:29 AM
    Here you go!
    Thanks for these, my wife will really like them
    02-14-2011 10:15 AM
    ahhhh, it's nice to be #1 in the nation

i like this one.. without the TM & SM. centered with the white background

edit: well, that didn't last very long.. i'd still like the wallpaper though haha
    Last edited by BLiNK; 02-14-2011 at 11:36 PM.
    02-14-2011 03:02 PM
    Probably not for much longer, though.
    BLiNK likes this.
    02-15-2011 12:01 AM
    ahhhh, it's nice to be #1 in the nation

i like this one.. without the TM & SM. centered with the white background

edit: well, that didn't last very long.. i'd still like the wallpaper though haha
    Here you go! Maybe this will ease the pain you suffered today...
    BLiNK and Army21 like this.
    02-15-2011 12:08 AM
    How about some Elvis Presley inspired wallpapers. maybe with some viva Elvis colors to really make em' pop.
    02-15-2011 06:13 PM
    How about some Elvis Presley inspired wallpapers. maybe with some viva Elvis colors to really make em' pop.
    I'm not sure what that means. Can you post a picture or link for me to get some ideas?
    02-16-2011 07:43 PM
    How bout some UNC TarHeels and Dodge Ram?

BTW - Love the walls I am seeing from you.
    jhoove09#IM likes this.
    02-17-2011 10:00 AM
    Let me know what you think.
    Solid! Thanks a million!
    02-17-2011 03:08 PM
    How bout some UNC TarHeels and Dodge Ram?

BTW - Love the walls I am seeing from you.
    Here you go!
    mikesa_tx and ricking like this.
    02-18-2011 01:57 AM
    Here you go!
    VERY NICE!!! LOVE THEM!!! Thanks.
    ricking likes this.
    02-18-2011 10:09 AM
    Every Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets retna display wallpapers i find are all too small or blurry. Do you know of any?
    02-22-2011 05:43 PM
    Thank you for taking the time to do all these wallpapers. They have all turned our beautifully.

I am looking for a background that has something to do with the Air Force. I am attending the Air Force Academy next year, so I would appreciate something with their logo and a nice backdrop. I can try an find a picture if that helps, but i thought you may have a better eye than I do.

Thank you for your help!
    02-22-2011 06:05 PM
    Sorry I missed this. I was going back through to make sure every request had been met. Here you go! I added one for taking so long...

Not a problem.

I love it when you leave me links. Thanks!

Here are a few. Anything you'd like changed, let me know.
    Thanks!

10char
    02-25-2011 04:28 PM
    You are incredible!! What about an Ole Miss logo or Ole Miss Rebels? My husband would be so happy and appreciative? Only if u have time and don't mind. Thanks
    02-25-2011 05:29 PM
    Every Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets retna display wallpapers i find are all too small or blurry. Do you know of any?
    You are incredible!! What about an Ole Miss logo or Ole Miss Rebels? My husband would be so happy and appreciative? Only if u have time and don't mind. Thanks
    Here you guys go. Enjoy.
    wlceowes and ricking like this.
    02-26-2011 03:29 AM
    Thank you for taking the time to do all these wallpapers. They have all turned our beautifully.

I am looking for a background that has something to do with the Air Force. I am attending the Air Force Academy next year, so I would appreciate something with their logo and a nice backdrop. I can try an find a picture if that helps, but i thought you may have a better eye than I do.

Thank you for your help!
    I was in the Air Force for six years... Most of USAF were for my 3GS so I've updated a couple of those and made some new ones specific to a new cadet. Congrats on getting in. I look forward to saluting you one day. Enjoy!!!

Two things, 28th Bomb Wing was my unit at Ellsworth AFB. There is a very good possibility that you will do some training with us one summer. Also, I am working on another one that is requiring some time consuming editing. Check back in a day or two for one more wallpaper.
    tylerd#IM and ricking like this.
    02-26-2011 03:33 AM
    Thank you so much!! My husband and son will be so thrilled for the Ole Miss ones!
    02-26-2011 08:21 AM
    I was in the Air Force for six years... Most of USAF were for my 3GS so I've updated a couple of those and made some new ones specific to a new cadet. Congrats on getting in. I look forward to saluting you one day. Enjoy!!!

Two things, 28th Bomb Wing was my unit at Ellsworth AFB. There is a very good possibility that you will do some training with us one summer. Also, I am working on another one that is requiring some time consuming editing. Check back in a day or two for one more wallpaper.
    Thank you very much! I'm very excited.
    02-28-2011 07:25 PM
511 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD